Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friendzoned ... Thanks to GS people! Thansk to London etc...
Pengy

Hi guys (and girls!!!) , I writed about the date with that guy here http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?t=26775 etc, so I want to update you a little bit. ;-P

I'm definitely not a sticky type, also with friends and other people... I wasn't sure about everything etc, but he don't gave me the time to contact, he called me the day after or something, in these few weeks he called me several times, then we text a lot etc.

I did not expect but it seemed that there was interest from him, and I spent many days being very horny, waiting to see him again, but we were very busy and we had to cancel the meetings. But it seemed as if he really wanted to hear my voice, to see me, and he made me very pleased.
Ok, summing: He made me feel important.
Then, where I'm going? LOL.

So, we went out again and he told me, very straightly that he's not looking for a relationship, etc. But he spent all the night making me horny (little funny bastard, I told him LOL) even if we could not go to bed together (but he also wanted to...). He's looking for fun and sex, he repeated several times to be sure that we're not in love (it's tooooo early man) etc, loves me as a friend, he wanna spent time talking with me (me to, I'm not such a clubbing guy, I'm more intellectual) etc.
We'll see, I hope we can be good friends.

So I can go writing forever, but I really want to thank you, because talking with you during these months allowed me to accept many things about sexuality, or maybe has only accelerated something already in progress...
At the club I was open with other guys (a gay club, the girls would kick me in the balls... XD) etc etc etc etc...

So, thank you. ;-)

That's great news. Smile
An eye for an eye

Oh there is a bad(?) thing, althought I'm not in love, I feel his smell on my skin and everywhere LOL like an unconscious memory. So in these days I'm using more deodorant than usual, cause I smell like sex.
This is the strangest thing.

This is an Italian song, like "Would not go away the smell of sex you're wearing"

sillyboy86 Wrote:Oh there is a bad(?) thing, althought I'm not in love, I feel his smell on my skin and everywhere LOL like an unconscious memory. So in these days I'm using more deodorant than usual, cause I smell like sex.
This is the strangest thing.

This is an Italian song, like "Would not go away the smell of sex you're wearing"

Are you sure your not falling for him?
An eye for an eye

LOL, maybe I had some doubt, especially when he was constantly calling me, trying to seduce me, with success. But last day he was very clear, so I'm ok. If he continued flirting with me all the time without saying anything, yes, I admit that I will fall in 'his trap' in few weeks. He was flirty, but playing, not seriously, not lying.
Actually I have a little crush, but I'm so independent, my only concern was to understand how to behave. ;-P

sillyboy86 Wrote:LOL, maybe I had some doubt, especially when he was constantly calling me, trying to seduce me, with success. But last day he was very clear, so I'm ok. If he continued flirting with me all the time without saying anything, yes, I admit that I will fall in 'his trap' in few weeks. He was flirty, but playing, not seriously, not lying.
Actually I have a little crush, but I'm so independent, my only concern was to understand how to behave. ;-P

A little flirting wont hurt. Smile
An eye for an eye

Yeah, but I really have to see the evolution of this situation.
Few nights ago, we went out another time, like two friends, free to watch other guys and girls.
At a certain point a random guy started to flirt with me, and I was a bit to the game, he was only a stranger, a random guy. But I also was careful of my friend, I always pay attention.
So, after some rubbing dance, the randon guy started being more explicit, trying to kiss me, and in few minutes my friends brought me out and we changed the club, and in the second club his attention was on me all the time...
The other guy was only a random guy, I read in his eyes and body that he wanted to fuck etc, obvious, but he was only a random guy, with whom I would not have done anything.

At the end of the night, a nice night, going back to our homes, I explained to him that I saw a very jealous reaction, that obviously he tryied to deny also using some excuse. He talked clearly but not acted like that...
Etc, but I was be so honest, I told him many things, maybe at the moment he cannot afford a relationship even if he would it... I don't think is a bad thing but if the feeling is special...
We're only friends, ok, but he perfectly knows that if he wants to seduce me or just get me in bed or hug me, it's enough for him to snap his fingers... LOL
Cause there's no competition between "a random stranger guy VS special guy that I know"...

So, I know that talking about that here maybe is useless but... I need to share! XD