Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From France... So, who's been on here much too much this holiday?
Well, I can assure you it wasn't me. haha. :biggrin:
Marshlander and I have been living it up... (and sometimes bobbing around quite a bit in the wind on the boat).
We both wish you all a very Happy New Year. May it bring you new joys and old joys once again. May it keep you healthy and strong when faced with adversity. May it line your pockets with just enough money to make you happy and keep you going.
HerzHerzHerz Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
PA & Marshlander

Cheers to you gents, hope the new year treats you well Bighug

J'adore la France!

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, I can assure you it wasn't me. haha. :biggrin:
Marshlander and I have been living it up... (and sometimes bobbing around quite a bit in the wind on the boat).
We both wish you all a very Happy New Year. May it bring you new joys and old joys once again. May it keep you healthy and strong when faced with adversity. May it line your pockets with just enough money to make you happy and keep you going.
HerzHerzHerz Confusedmile:Confusedmile:Confusedmile:
PA & Marshlander

Cheers to you too.....

I gotta say.....spending New Year in the ChatRoom (5 hours of December 31st and 3 hours of January 1st) is by far the best New Year I've ever had

Good for you both, hoping you continue to have a good time, say hi to Derek for me, Jim
[Image: images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcRz-Six7p24KDjrx1F_V...A&usqp=CAU]

Been a rough start for me but im optimistic, and ready for the challenge

Miles Wrote:Cheers to you gents, hope the new year treats you well Bighug
Thanks, Austin, actually it didn't start off too badly. Some people are having a rough time, though, with the floods, unfortunately.

nu2this Wrote:Been a rough start for me but im optimistic, and ready for the challenge

Better luck to you for the rest of the year. Hope these few clouds have the necessary silver linings... Hey, my assistant this year is from Stockton, California...

James Wrote:Good for you both, hoping you continue to have a good time, say hi to Derek for me, Jim

Jim, my and his best wishes for the coming year. Thank you very much, I will transmit yours. Bighug

southbiochem Wrote:Cheers to you too.....

I gotta say.....spending New Year in the ChatRoom (5 hours of December 31st and 3 hours of January 1st) is by far the best New Year I've ever had

S'Novwym Gwodam (or something approaching in these Roman letters), Southbiochem... I'm glad you didn't spend New Year's Eve on your own. Being online with some friends can fit the bill, sometimes. We were invited to a party by a couple of friends. There was just another couple invited and we spoke about arranging our wedding at the end of the evening. We had a great time. Bighug