Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From Russia with LOVE!
hey , welcome Smile

Welcome to GaySpeak, Ivan. I'm afraid I can't help with a job offer either, but good luck finding one. What sort of job are you looking for anyway? Could you be more specific?

princealbertofb Wrote:Welcome to GaySpeak, Ivan. I'm afraid I can't help with a job offer either, but good luck finding one. What sort of job are you looking for anyway? Could you be more specific?
I wiil be in USA like an exchange student only for summer (4 months).
It doesn't matter what's the job. It can be housekeeper, mover, work in a pizzeria, bakery and etc.

And you have a student visa that will allow you to work, Ivan?

princealbertofb Wrote:And you have a student visa that will allow you to work, Ivan?
Yes, I will have J-1 Visa that will allow me work and travel in USA.
And it's a real dream for me

ivanloginov Wrote:Yes, I will have J-1 Visa that will allow me work and travel in USA.
And it's a real dream for me

Welcome to the site ivan.

I cant help you with the job. Dont know much about those kind of visas and where you are planning to attend university.

That is the first place I would try for a job. In the university, like a cafe in the university, or around the university. I attended the university of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania. Summer is not as busy as the usual term but still busy. There are local papers, school papers, city papers, physical and online newspapers. I am sure that they will have job offers.

You should first decide what city and then look for such newspapers online and those job ads as well as contact work placement thru the university.

It has been some time since I have attended university or searched for work so that is about all I can come up with.

Best of luck and I hope that you find a solution as it does sound like a dream visa/opportunity!

fjp999 Wrote:Welcome to the site ivan.

I cant help you with the job. Dont know much about those kind of visas and where you are planning to attend university.

That is the first place I would try for a job. In the university, like a cafe in the university, or around the university. I attended the university of Pittsburgh in Pennsylvania. Summer is not as busy as the usual term but still busy. There are local papers, school papers, city papers, physical and online newspapers. I am sure that they will have job offers.

You should first decide what city and then look for such newspapers online and those job ads as well as contact work placement thru the university.

It has been some time since I have attended university or searched for work so that is about all I can come up with.

Best of luck and I hope that you find a solution as it does sound like a dream visa/opportunity!

Thank you for your support. I'll try do this!