Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From a San Francisco newspaper
Believe it or not. Just think about it. The person who wrote this lives and breeds!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Yet another moron that needs to be shot out into space!

LONDONER Wrote:Believe it or not. Just think about it. The person who wrote this lives and breeds!

Oh, liberalism...

Where does he think we get the meat? As for hunting, it's actually good for the environment, considering the overpopulation of some animals.

missourigaymer Wrote:Where does he think we get the meat? As for hunting, it's actually good for the environment, considering the overpopulation of some animals.

Actually, most "city" kids have no idea where meat comes from. They do not have enough mental ability to connect "chicken" in the store, to the animal designated with the same name. They actually think its two different things.

As for hunting being good for the environment, I tend to differ with that.

LEGAL hunting is ok, as long as it is done for FOOD. Illegal hunting and poaching are what is and has, become a problem on this planet, as far as the animal population is concerned.

MisterTinkles Wrote:Actually, most "city" kids have no idea where meat comes from. They do not have enough mental ability to connect "chicken" in the store, to the animal designated with the same name. They actually think its two different things.

As for hunting being good for the environment, I tend to differ with that.

LEGAL hunting is ok, as long as it is done for FOOD. Illegal hunting and poaching are what is and has, become a problem on this planet, as far as the animal population is concerned.

Nah, city kids know where meat comes from. At least Midwestern city kids.

Either the person is trolling or referring to meat replacements in a not-very-well-thought-out manner. Probably anyways...

Arkansota Wrote:Nah, city kids know where meat comes from. At least Midwestern city kids.

You would be surprised.

MisterTinkles Wrote:You would be surprised.
I agree.
Something similar happened to me in the past, with a friend from the city...

But I think in this case the 'reporter' was trolling...

If everyone just hunted what they need to survive and in accordance with nature and sustainable it would be a lot better than were it come from now, though the moron who wrote that has probably never walked to the store let alone seen a deer or a leaf!

If you locked this bozo in a room with a chicken and the tools needed to kill and cook that chicken and went back a fortnight later the chicken would be eating him.