Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From a Top to exclusively a Bottom
When I first came out of the closet as gay man when I was twenty two years old I was more interested in being the dom partner and being a top. I am not saying that I was never a bottom or anything like that because I really was but when I would be dating men that is the role that I was somehow stuck with. I had always dealt with being Transgender but it wasn't as strong as it is now.

Now all I want to be is the Bottom the next time I am in a relationship with a guy. I have no desire to be the top at all, not like I didn't enjoy being the top its just not for me anymore. Even now when I tell ex boyfriends that I am that way they are like why and I am like why not and I am not sure if some of that with me stems from being transgender or what but that is how I feel and want to be. I want a man to take charge of me and dominate me and so on.

Just venting about it I guess.

Sometimes, our preferences change as we gain more experience. I know a guy who was always a top, wouldn't even consider bottoming, until he met the guy he's now married to. He says what he felt from just about the first time is what you're saying, he felt a strong need to have his partner "to take charge of me and dominate me and so on".

As long as you and whomever you're with are happy with the arrangement, it's all good.