Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From central Pennsylvania
Hello, I'm Brian from Pennsylvania. Not much to say about myself. I'm gay, single, looking for friends of all ages 18 -100. I live alone and was in a monogomous relationship in my twenties for 7 years. I'm white and race/ethnicity doesn't matter to me at all. I'm out to family/friends and depending on my 'mood' and where I am can be out in public or not out in public. Nice to meet you.

I have good close family in SC which I visit at least twice a year for one week. They knew I was gay before I knew! and have no issues with it at all.

Hey Brian, howzit goin? Nice to meet you. I'm Curt from Arlington, Tx. I'm 45, gay and only out to very few and selected people. Not out at all to family. I'm black and, like you, race/ethnicity doesn't matter to me at all. Hope to talk more soon if you are up to it. Have a good one.

Hello Brian , welcome to G.S.Welcome

How do I remove 'mood' as I find it stupid and immature. This system automatically assigned a mood to me. It's just plain stupid.

Also I'm not into zodiac signs and don't want this displayed either. How do I remove it?

Hi Brian, nice to see you here Smile

When you are logged in there is a box in top right corner. You can open a drop down menu there and select "no mood."
But I guess you have already deleted your account, so that won't be possible now. Not sure about the zodiac, but you can hide your age in your control panel.

What a shame, the mood and zodiac thing seemed to annoy him so much that he misses out on our great campanionship Smile

He's gone again! :confused:

i guess once bitten twice as shy in the famous words of some celebrities

Ann robinson - You are the weakest Link goodbye
Hilary from dragons den - Sorry for that reason IM OUT

Tongue as the song went once bitten twice as shy

shame he couldnt handle the scary emotions or the zodiac signs

zeon Wrote:i guess once bitten twice as shy in the famous words of some celebrities

Ann robinson - You are the weakest Link goodbye
Hilary from dragons den - Sorry for that reason IM OUT

Tongue as the song went once bitten twice as shy

shame he couldnt handle the scary emotions or the zodiac signs

Perhaps he is ashamed of his sign.

Hello Brian . I am Gio Rolleyes