Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frot
You guys may or may not know what this is. This really really got me to the conclusion that I was gay. I was told about this thing called frot. What is frot you ask? Well it is an alternative to anal. It's an ultra obscure kind of sex. Basically, it's when two guys rub their penises together until they cum. When I was told about this, I knew for a fact that I was gay and I was turned on by it. I always thought that anal was the only way. Oh and I'm not even turned by anal at all.

Does anyone know anything about this? I never tried it and my ex-partner and I were going to... unfortunately it never happened. This is one of the tough things about me being gay, it will be super ultra mega difficult for me to find some other guy into this and a cute hot guy as well.

Yes ... I know ... and I have done it sometimes ... it´s Ok, but I can´t say that I need it urgent ;-)
And Anal ... sometimes I think, this Anal-thing is completely overrated. Much people are so concentrated in Anal, that they don´t try out other possibilities and so they miss chances to get much more erotic in their lifes. But... only my opinion...

I've heard of it.
Looks hot.........I MEAN SOUNDS HOT! It SOUNDS hot!
:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

Quote:I've heard of it.

Agreed! I'd have to try it sometime!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I never knew there was a name for it or that it was anything but an accident but now that I have read about it...yeah...I used to go out with this cowboy every once in awhile who liked to kiss for hours and rub our cocks together which ended in orgasm for him usually and occasionally for both of us...he had a rough beard so the kissing was distracting the orgasm but it was fun.

Genersis Wrote:I've heard of it.
Frot, presumably short for frottage?

Any boy scout would tell you that rubbing two sticks together makes fire :tongue:

marshlander Wrote:Any boy scout would tell you that rubbing two sticks together makes fire :tongue:

Off Topic. Any boy scout who has actually tried it will tell you that despite myths to the contrary, rubbing sticks together is one of the most useless ways of starting a fire.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

marshlander Wrote:Frot, presumably short for frottage?

Any boy scout would tell you that rubbing two sticks together makes fire :tongue:

Yup, it is short for frottage.

Yeah, frotting is fun ^_^ Get you and your partners dick in the same hand, some lube. Docking is kinda fun too but maybe that's because I'm cut Tongue

Personally I think anal sex is great if you're careful, but there's plenty of other stuff you can do which is just as nice as the main event. Love hotdoggin' too - just working yourself between your partners cheeks without actually penetrating them. Plain old kissing too, highly underrated.

Frottage is French for rubbing. Apparently the ancient Greeks rarely did anal sex, though they nearly all believed that gay sex was the best form of sex. One man would squeeze his legs together while the other "penetrated" him but only between the legs, if you see what I mean. Just thought I would share that.