Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a virgin
I am over 40 and still a virgin....and don''t expect that will ever change.
I'm ok with this as well

I never paid attention to what other people thought I should do...or when people imposed their version of morality on me...and tried to define morality for me. I had sex with over 750 men and I had a great time doing it. I have also been in a monogamous relationship going on our 30th year and that has been fantastic.

I wouldn't trade any of my choices because for the most part I lived my life on my terms.

My advice...life your life on your terms. It is always the best path to take.

Bhp91126 Wrote:How did you get to be so wise so young? Teach me oh master. I want to be you when I grow up.

I'm blaming abstinence education, no-sex-before-marriage blather, purity-rings, exaggerated std-fears, and of course homophobia for old maids. Sex is good, sex is fun and having sex is natural.

Thanks for all that Bhp but I didn't do anything but think about it quite a bit, like a puzzle that I needed to figure out. Then I called the wisest guy I know (72 yrs old) and ran it by him... then asked a psychologist about it. Both said I was right.

Things like this are more brain exercise than the stuff on luminosity. I like figuring things out and understanding things better.... in spite of all you thinking that I'm just a loud mouthed jock with a sick sense of humor..... hahahahahhaha!

I ought to add that there's nothing wrong with being a virgin all your life -- if that's your choice. If you don't want to be a virgin or having no success at moving past virginity then the virginity is not the problem --- it's the symptom. It's as simple as 3rd grade math once you think about it.

Also I'm working on a theory that once you get past the teen years and the early 20s when the rational prefrontal cortex finally matures and begins to regulate impulsive behavior and the craving for "Pleasure-rewards" like sexual pleasure virginity gets even harder to move past because you become less inclined to do anything impulsive. Watch this and see that there's already scientific work headed in that direction.

72jay Wrote:I am over 40 and still a virgin....and don''t expect that will ever change.
I'm ok with this as well
I'm working on providing a service for guys like you...

I've been with a few of girls in my life just because I thought I had to. I wanted to be like everyone else. I had to get totally wasted on alcohol and other stuff just to go through with it. I honestly regret it! I wasn't doing it for me, I was doing it to be "normal". I have never been with a guy and that's what I want. I feel I've wasted so much of my life pretending to be something I'm not.

Don't do anything you don't want to do. Have sex when you feel it's right and don't lower your standards for anyone. I wish I could take back what I've done and start afresh but I can't.

Anocxu Wrote:[QUOTE=72jay] I am over 40 and still a virgin....and don''t expect that will ever change.
I'm ok with this as well I'm working on providing a service for guys like you...
Sounds like an interesting service LOL
some of us old guys are ok with the status quo though Laugh

Go with your gut, man. What feels right to -you-

All the advice in the world isn't going to tell you what to do because only -you- know how you feel and what's right for you.

I think that when you find it, you'll know it and there will be absolutely no doubt. Maybe some insecurities, some nerves, but no real -doubt- that that's what you want.

Good luck, man.

I don't know what people mean by being a virgin. I mean, if being a "virgin" means you haven't had butt sex -- well, ok. But if being a virgin means not having had *any* kind of erotic experience with another human being, I'm wondering WTF? I started having those kinds of experiences when I was very little and so in that sense I was almost never a virgin. As for butt sex, well, yeah that might want to at least be with someone you feel good about being with. But even so, it isn't like being a virgin is some giant gold star on a ethical, moral or spiritual report card. There's nothing wrong with guys making one another feel good -- even if it is only once and never again. Doesn't mean you have to live your life that way forever. But not having "Mr. Right" doesn't mean you can't have a sex life *at all* :eek:

BlueStar Wrote:Would you mind losing your virginity in public toilets like I did?

Id rather not do that though... No offense... Sorry...

I doubt anyone will get it "right" (whatever that means) on their first time. Don't let the fear of making embarrassing mistakes get to you. As for wanting to have your first time with "someone special", there's nothing wrong with that. Just don't expect too much from it. You'll only end up putting too much pressure on yourself.