Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frottage and HIV
I did some research about things you can catch from Frottage in case you want actual things to worry about.

head lice
pubic lice
body lice
scabies
typhus
leprosy
ringworm
ebola
drug resistant MRSA --- the flesh eating disease.
hantavirus.

But NOT HIV.........

Feel better now?

Virge Wrote:I did some research about things you can catch from Frottage in case you want actual things to worry about.

head lice
pubic lice
body lice
scabies
typhus
leprosy
ringworm
ebola
hantavirus.

But NOT HIV.........

Feel better now?
Yeah...
I'm screwed! !!!

Virge Wrote:I did some research about things you can catch from Frottage in case you want actual things to worry about.

head lice
pubic lice
body lice
scabies
typhus
leprosy
ringworm
ebola
hantavirus.

But NOT HIV.........

Feel better now?

You forgot herpes. And hell, if you want to get basic, there's always poison ivy.

I haven't done that (frottage) since I was 14...

The only way this can infect you is if you have an open wound and his bodily fluids got into that wound - assuming he has HIV.

The only bodily fluids that carry HIV are:

Blood
Semen
Pre-ejaculate (pre-cum)
Vaginal fluid
Anal fluid (yes there is such a thing)
Breast milk

This is why oral sex is pretty much safe, unless you have wounds in your mouth (cuts, gum disease, recently removed tooth with the socket wide open, bitten tongue, etc). Salavia and HIV don't get along.

Yes there have been cases where (presumably) only Pre-ejaculate fluid came in contact with another person's cut, scrape or other compromising skin wound and the person transmitted the virus.

In this case I would be more worried about ringworm or scabies or other contact spreading disease and stuff.

Actually at this point I would be more scared of Ebola since there is that new strain which is has become the worst outbreak in history and the CDC is telling US hospitals to prepare for it, and President Obama has decided that the only recourse is Military Intervention...

Gay men have tunnel vision when it comes to STD's and sexual health. Since the massive outbreak and mortality rates of the 80's and 90's, gay men appear to have all but forgotten about all of the other STDs that are out there:

https://www.dred.com/uk/list-of-stds.html

http://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/for-your-health.htm

I do hope that this fear/scare will motivate you to actually do something about the matter. like educate yourself on STD's (not just HIV), get tested on a regular basis as long as you are sexually active. Carry condoms and lube and stuff to protect yourself.