Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frottage and HIV
I'm a 24 year old, gay virgin.

2 nights ago I engaged in a frottage (Non-penetrative sexual activity) with a guy.

Basically, he rubbed his penis between my butt-cheeks using lube without penetrating my anus. He did not ejaculate. I told him to stop as I was feeling uncomfortable.

I realize it's a stupid mistake. What I'm afraid of is what if his pre-c*m dropped in? Is that a possibility?

I'm really freaked out. Sad

I will get tested either in late december or early january. I can't in the meantime. Do you think from then on I will get an accurate result?

Thanks,

You worry for nothing.

You cannot catch HIV that way

Virge is right you have nothing to worry about.

Yup, you're ok.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

If it were that easy to get HIV, we'd all be dead. You have nothing to worry about.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

I had to google "frottage" LOL

(Outslutted again!)

East Wrote:I had to google "frottage" LOL

It's non-penetrative sexual activity, like foreplay but doesn't involve any sort of penetration whatsoever.

thatgayguy Wrote:It's non-penetrative sexual activity, like foreplay but doesn't involve any sort of penetration whatsoever.

Yeah...I read that. I was always too much of a hard core slut to even consider frottage.

You're perfectly safe... this time.

Not to pick on you TOO much, but it amazes me how many threads are like this, with the fear setting in AFTER the fact.

I guess I can sort of (???) understand getting caught in the heat of the moment, but seriously?

How well did you know this guy?
Did you ask him his HIV status before you engaged in sex?
How well did you trust him?
How did you know in the heat of the moment he wasn't going to stick it in you and cum inside you? - Intentionally or accidentally???
How are you engaging in sex without knowing before hand what practices are safe® than others?