Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Planet series
Hello,
Anyone been watching frozen planet??? Its something i put on by accident and its quite interesting... I thought all year round would be sow and ice at the north and south poles when infact there is non of that its green and nice during the summer... I didnt realise in it it took 12 years for a caterpillar to turn into a butterfly and the summer days are 24 hours long every day and the winters are 24 hours a day in darkness.... I think it would do my head in... I watched one episode where the seal got eaten by a killer shark and they waved it off a rock and it looked at the camera with Help im in trouble eyes... I heard on the radio that the bit ive just described upset alot of people who watched it which is understandable but if you get upsdet over something like that then why bother eating meat?

Kindest regards

zeon x

Havent seen it but going to watch it online later.
Its all nature and to intervine would be wrong i think.

And i agree... why eat meat if it bothers people xD

ive got a few dvd boxsets like frozen planet series - i love them , specially the david attenbrough stuff - will admit i fast forward when it shows animals getting killed - i know its nature in action but i like to skip a little bit past it lol..call me a whimp. the blue planet box set is amazing if you like that sort of thing too by the way