Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustrated! Rant! No, it's not sexual.
Maybe it's just stupid to be upset but my compact camera just broke down and the bad news is that the technician says it's not worth repairing. Why I am so mad is because the guarantee ran out only ten days ago! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Rant over.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

LONDONER Wrote:Maybe it's just stupid to be upset but my compact camera just broke down and the bad news is that the technician says it's not worth repairing. Why I am so mad is because the guarantee ran out only ten days ago! Grrrrrrrrrrrr!

Rant over.

No doubt it was made in China.

Start doing like a guy I know. he keeps up with his warranties through his phone so a few days before the warranties expire he manages to let the product 'break" and takes it back while it's still under warranty.

If it'll make you feel any better I've gone through TWO IMac 21.5" in nine months and the 2nd one just went out... I can get old used MacBooks for $40.00 through the local school system and never had one give me any trouble.

I feel your pain.

memechose Wrote:No doubt it was made in China.

I feel your pain.

No, it was a Panasonic and made in Japan. I've just bought a secondhand one on eBay for $223 as opposed to $430 for a new one. At least I will have the old one for spare parts if needed.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams