Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frustration.
I hate admitting to such base emotions, but at night everything seems magnified in your head. I've been feeling sexually frustrated as well as sexually lonely. I don't know why I'm posting this, I just need to express it somehow, as I am also going through artist's block at the moment. I feel so small talking about it - I shouldn't feel lonely, I'm surrounded by people I love - but also simply by no one who can fulfil me in this specific way.

Hello DJM,
Dont feel bad about the whole sexual thing I remember when i was 19 it was a bloody nightmare to be honest because I lived in a small little place outside of Brighton and didnt have a car so if i wanted a shag it was a hell of a walk to potentially be stood up... As you get older you will soon make your own plans within life and fulfil your requirements in good time... Dont let sex get to ya mister because its only a moment in time that passes.... Bit like farting thats a dead awful or aqward moment in time that soon passes...
The best thing maybe is to visit various gaybars near by and see whats on offer and if someone takes ya fancy why not go chat to em... Dont go out with the intention of getting a shag otherwise if it dont happen only you can get hurt from it go out with intention of having a good night and see4 where it goes.... Being 27 ishnt that much easier either because its that god awful year for me where its near enough IMPOSSIBLE to get any fun and entertainment

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon

BIG HUGS x

DJM Wrote:I hate admitting to such base emotions, but at night everything seems magnified in your head. I've been feeling sexually frustrated as well as sexually lonely. I don't know why I'm posting this, I just need to express it somehow, as I am also going through artist's block at the moment. I feel so small talking about it - I shouldn't feel lonely, I'm surrounded by people I love - but also simply by no one who can fulfil me in this specific way.

One word, well maybe 2 Grindr and Gaydar, I get all my cheap little tarts from there, you choose what you want them BOOM you never get to see them again.