Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fun things to do in bed
You know, for that extra level of pleasure Smile

Anything fun that you guys know of/have tried in the past?? I'm looking for any ideas, we're pretty experimental in between the sheets Big Grin

I'm in my fourth decade of having sex, and I'm still getting way too much pleasure out of making out, manual, sucking and fucking to bother looking for anything to "spice things up". Maybe I'm weird. Smile

Lex

Sleep is high on my list.
I bid NO Trump!

First...
Get rid of the "in bed" terminology and look at every piece of furniture, rug, hardwood floor, bathroom feature, automobile, motorcycle, kayak, canoe, location and occasion and place to get your freek on. The only places we've not yet figured out how to do it is on top of or behind the refrigerator and in his office.... and while eating at our parents dinner tables.

We've figured out how to do it...
face to face while horseback riding after dark, butt nekkid,
at every airport parking lot we've been to together,
on a surfboard,
on a frozen pond,
on barstools both at home and in clubs
and at three outdoors New Years Eve countdowns with timely fireworks in big crowds on two continents in spite of a nine inch height difference.........

Virge Wrote:First...
Get rid of the "in bed" terminology and look at every piece of furniture, rug, hardwood floor, bathroom feature, automobile, motorcycle, kayak, canoe, location and occasion and place to get your freek on. The only places we've not yet figured out how to do it is on top of or behind the refrigerator and in his office.... and while eating at our parents dinner tables.

We've figured out how to do it...
face to face while horseback riding after dark, butt nekkid,
at every airport parking lot we've been to together,
on a surfboard,
on a frozen pond,
on barstools both at home and in clubs
and at three outdoors New Years Eve countdowns with timely fireworks in big crowds on two continents in spite of a nine inch height difference.........

Shit, I'm exhausted just from reading this. I vote with [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION]...sleep is HIGH on the list...it's the one fun thing that I rarely get to do in bed..

Pyromancer Wrote:Shit, I'm exhausted just from reading this. I vote with [MENTION=20933]LJay[/MENTION]...sleep is HIGH on the list...it's the one fun thing that I rarely get to do in bed..

You rarely get to sleep in bed? Are you homeless? hahahahahahahaa!

You're younger than me Pie Romancer... Go get a B12 shot and report back...

Lexington Wrote:I'm in my fourth decade of having sex, and I'm still getting way too much pleasure out of making out, manual, sucking and fucking to bother looking for anything to "spice things up". Maybe I'm weird. Smile

Lex

Not weird at all!! I've always enjoyed that in the past, but this guy is a whole new level of adventurous so I want to surprise him Smile

Watch Netflix with a mug of coffee.