Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny G W BUSH joke
George bush is at his desk when three secret service agents inform him that three brazilian soldiers have been killed while in service that afternoon. George looks around dismay is evident on his face when he asks "Now, Just how many is a Brazilian??"

During his recent visit to England, George W. Bush met with the Queen.
He asked her, "Your Majesty, how do you run such an efficient government? Are there any tips you can give to me?"

"Well," said the Queen, "the most important thing is to surround yourself with intelligent people."

Bush frowned. "But how do I know the people around me are really intelligent?"

The Queen took a sip of tea. "Oh, that's easy. You just ask them to answer an intelligence riddle."

To demonstrate, the Queen pushed a button on her intercom. "Please send Tony Blair in here, would you?"

Tony Blair walked into the room. "Yes, your majesty?"

The Queen smiles. "Answer me this, please, Tony. Your mother and father have a child. It is not your brother and it is not your sister. Who is it?"....

Without pausing for a moment, Tony Blair answered," That would be me."

"Yes! Very good," says the Queen, turning to Bush with a smile.

Back at the White House, Bush asked to speak with vice president Dick Cheney. "Dick, answer this for me. Your mother and your father have a child. It's not your brother and it's not your sister. Who is it?"

"I'm not sure," said the vice president. "Let me get back to you on that one."

Dick Cheney went to his advisors, and then to Rumsfeld, and asked every one, but none gave him an answer. Finally, he ended up in the men's
room and recognized Colin Powell's shoes in the next stall.
Cheney shouted, "Colin! Can you answer this for me? Your mother and father have a child and it's not your brother or your sister. Who is it?"

Colin Powell yells back, "That's easy. It's me!"

Dick Cheney smiles. "Thanks!"

Cheney went back to the Oval Office and to speak with Bush. "Say, I did some research and I have the answer to that riddle. It's Colin Powell."

Bush got up, stomps over to Dick Cheney, and angrily yelled into his face, "No, you idiot! It's Tony Blair!"

lmao... Love the george bush intellgent joke that was really amusing.... Thank for so much for it

Kindest regards

zeon x