Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny Videos/Memes/GIFs/Images
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

That's impressive... meet the 4 year old snow-boarder!
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

@andy how do you embed facebook, instagram and twitter to posts. I've tried various BBcode tags but doesn't seem to work...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Hi Mike @InbetweenDreams

Did you see my older post?

https://gayspeak.com/Thread-Posting-Social-Media-links

Only Twitter needs a code tag before/after and you need to click on the 'Preview Post' button at the bottom of the page to see if it's working.

@andy nope, must have missed it...

Well, looks like you have to use the embed option and copy the URL they display...because this link doesn't work...

https://www.facebook.com/TheOther98/phot...1382369124
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

[-] The following 1 member Likes Cridders88's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • Bookworm

Real-life temple run at Maliah Beach Club in Peru! Smile

Some of the GIFs and memes I've made. They're too many to post them all but these are my best. The last image isn't a meme or anything funny but I still think it's worth sharing it. Plus I like it a lot. It's even part of my FB profile.

[Image: 50-shades-of-Corden-Dornan.gif]

[Image: POTC-Windows-reaction.gif]

[Image: mark-of-microsoft.gif]

[Image: cabal-online-vs-offline.png]

[Image: BE-GAY-GENTLE-VS-ROUGH.png]

[Image: 4-beautiful-things-1920x1200-pan.png]
Arch Linux, Core i7 4770, GTX 1660 Ti 6GB, 32GB DDR3 RAM
home is where root is.
[-] The following 4 members Like rado84's post:
  • andy, Bhp91126, ceez, ChadCoxRox

Check out my stuff!