Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny coming out reactions.
I always feel depressed reading the coming out stories that tear up families. So how about a thread about funny responses you had when you came out.

I don't have many yet, but my mother will probably be my favorite. Scene: after pacing around for an hour trying to build up the courage, and her thinking that I have some really bad news, I finally say to her "I'm gay"

She looks at me for a second and says "Thats it? For fuc'ks sake, I thought you were dying. Don't scare me like that." :biggrin::tongue:

when i told some a couple of my friends they said wow - would never have thought - but then said if my other friend sean would have come out they would have totally believed it -- made me laugh so much as he has 6 kids and would sleep with a warm scarf if it smelt of perfume - he was gutted when i told him too Smile

When i told a good friend of mine(On MSN). He said.:

Friend: You better not be joking, that isn't something to joke about.
Me: I am.
30 seconds later.
Me: Gay I mean, not joking.:redface:
Friend: Its cool, doesn't change anyhing between us.
But to be honest i though you're brother was the gayer seeming one.

I couldn't help but lol.:tongue:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

I have no funny coming out reactions. The only one that comes close is a good online friend of mine didn't believe me and thought I was really joking around. I was kinda surprised he took it well, I thought he came off as homophobic. I remember him using gay in a negative way several times and he's also said "faggot" and other words like that in the past.

one of my gay friends was like this

Guy: Mum... I'm gay
Mother: That's nice dear, could you pass the butter

Lol2

The first words out of my fathers mouth when I told him I was gay was "Oh boy". Rolleyes

XRIMO Wrote:I always feel depressed reading the coming out stories that tear up families. So how about a thread about funny responses you had when you came out.

I don't have many yet, but my mother will probably be my favorite. Scene: after pacing around for an hour trying to build up the courage, and her thinking that I have some really bad news, I finally say to her "I'm gay"

She looks at me for a second and says "Thats it? For fuc'ks sake, I thought you were dying. Don't scare me like that." :biggrin::tongue:

Got to love that one, Doug... indeed, nice reaction...
My mother said, you must have thought I was born yesterday...
(of course not, mum!) :tongue:

[COLOR="Teal"]I thought my Sister's reaction was funny as hell, and my cousin too

Me: I'm gay

Sister: Omg are you sure?

Me: Yup

Sister: Why are you gay?

Me: I like men?

Sister: oh wow

Me: why the hell are you so surprised, you always were suspicious of me..

Sister: WELL IT CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD, CAN I BE SHOCKED FOR A FEW MINS?!

Me: aight

10 mins later

Sister: Alright im done being shocked, we needa go shoppin

---

Me: I'm gay

Cousin: And now you freaking tell me? , i could have hooked you UP!

And it is true, she could have Sad[/COLOR]