Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funny things you learn about yourself/others when dating
I know I've made about a million topics already, and I'm super new here (so excuse me for that,) but I feel so at home here and really comfortable, so I figure why not?

Anyhow... this thread is for sharing things you find funny/amusing/weird/odd/depressing and downright horrible that you find out about yourself and other people through dating.

Mine is funny. I did a count and I found out that one in five guys I date actually has a car.

I like to date guys older than myself because I can't seem to relate to people my own age or younger.

I've found out I have a preference for men from the U.K as opposed to American men

I've found out I can be a tad on the elitist side and if my potential date can't keep up with me intellectually, I lose interest.

Like you said though, a million other little things Confusedmile:

By the way, welcome to the forums! Confusedmile:

I never notice when someone's flirting with me. As my ex put it - I realise that something's going on only when someone’s hand is on my crotch.

Out of the 8 men I have been with - six had William as part of their name.

4 had last names of Williams.
1 had William as a middle name
And then there is Bill (William) as a first name.

Take out the two one night stands, and you end up with 4 of the 6 men I was in a relationship with had Williams as their last name.

I do not think that any of this was based on a choice. I didn't learn their last names until things started developing into a relationship.

And its not like these men were directly related either.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:And its not like these men were directly related either.

That would be SO funny :biggrin: