Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future POTUS
[MENTION=19807]SilverBullet[/MENTION] "Its a lose lose and normally when faced with a unwinnable situation the best move is not to play but that too is a loss."

That reminded me of that program that would learn how to play and eventually beat all the games got stuck with tetris and in order to not lose the game it paused the game indefinitely....

Anyway...back to POTUS or holly fucking Christ what are we going to do?!
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

There are serious problems with frankly all of the candidates, though Stein is really the only good choice left at this point. Your vote does not matter unless you're in a swing state, Florida especially. Even for me, living in New Jersey, my vote does not matter at all and I still have vacillated as to what I would do. Under no scenario would I vote for Hillary though, her duplicitous nature is as bad as it's made out to be and I really believe she would take us into a second cold war with Russia. This would involve endless war in the Middle East, she wants to continue supporting rebels, namely Al Nusra, further destabilizing the region. That has guided my decision about who I will vote for the most. The terrible thing is, that really only leaves me with Trump who, well I don't think I need to mention all of his negatives both in personality and policy. We are all f^&#d

SilverBullet Wrote:but to answer your question in short, yes Hillary should be arrested.

For having a private email server? Be serious.

Look, it's very simple. There are 2 and *only* 2 options here. If the choice isn't clear to you at this point, if it's such a source of consternation, then please, PLEASE, just opt out entirely.

Please do me that favor.

Hmmm keep trump out, he'll drag us all down including allies like us Brits.

@Native Son, Aleppo flub was Johnson.

Trump is a no-no: http://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2016/...-video.cnn

I'll vote for Hillary. She is the better choice as I see it. She is at least enough of a pragmatist to apply thought to problems. Trump has not thought but merely decided. He is a train wreck.
I bid NO Trump!

LJay Wrote:@Native Son, Aleppo flub was Johnson.

I knew that. haha. (I just didn't want to bring up his ridiculously irrelevant name.)

2 and *only* 2.

I mean the way I see it is if Hillary does get arrested in office which would be a bit surprising, we would end up with Kaine, like him or not, still better than Trump, or Johnson or the crazy Jill Stein.

At any rate, whether it is an issue of consternation for anyone or not I think everyone should do as they damn well please Wink
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I am convinced that Tim Kaine was coached to perform as he did in the debate. He is well known around this town and that is not his image.

And yes, Axle, you are completely right that we are free to vote as we please and shold do so. In similar fashion we should abide by the decision and do our damnedest to support the country and not just the candidate.
I bid NO Trump!

I honestly feel sorry for america having to choose out of those 2...

This election is between dumb and dumber...

vote or not accordingly