Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Future POTUS
Or crooked or crooked-er.... The problem is there's no telling which is which. Now you have the WikiLeaks thing on Clinton and how she basically still doesn't support gay marriage and only supports it to get votes. However, I know Trump isn't any better, I don't trust him for a minute. So yep, vote for whoever or don't bother...all votes are a waste this election. If anything vote for the people you want to run your state. I'd say if you can't get a good POTUS, get a good congress...which is also wishful thinking...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

I think we'll all appreciate this coming to an end soon (before you give me crap for not being American, do remember that US foreign and economic policies have a wide impact all around).

Sure Clinton did this and that and what politician that has ever walked the earth hasn't done something shady, really. She's maybe just more of the same and the "evil known" is preferable to the "evil yet to be known" if you want to put it in those terms.

I trust her skills at running a country (and this is not just any country) far better than I do Trump. He is a loose cannon, as far as I see, and that is a frightful thing for you people and for us abroad. If he is able to alienate a considerable amount of people within the very party he represents that says a lot. After all, the president doesn't run the country alone. I can't really imagine Trump getting much done with a Congress where not only opposition will show hostily but even his own side.

Who knows maybe a lot of "protest" voting will take place and some of the underdogs will end up president...yes? Sad
[Image: 05onfire1_xp-jumbo-v2.jpg?quality=90&auto=webp]

Have fun with that lol.

Just seems the uneducated are voting on things that they don't understand. Hmmm seems eh fair I guess lol.

artyboy Wrote:Have fun with that lol.

Just seems the uneducated are voting on things that don't understand. Hmmm seems eh fair I guess lol.

He has plans, the best plans yet to be planned yet...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

axle2152 Wrote:He has plans, the best plans yet to be planned yet...

Hmmm I like that lol

Before anyone moans we have UKIP in the UK that are big fans of Trumpy lol.

[MENTION=18789]artyboy[/MENTION] Well I suppose that is because he hasn't come to the UK and built a golf course forcing them out of their homes...
Check out my stuff!

Thought he did that in Scotland? The court battle is still on going. Or was the a Bush lol?

artyboy Wrote:Thought he did that in Scotland? The court battle is still on going. Or was the a Bush lol?

Yes he did do that in Scotland...
Check out my stuff!

You sure Trumpy is Russian?

artyboy Wrote:You sure Trumpy is Russian?

In bed with Putin? Probably so, but so is Clinton... I've been looking through the emails on WikiLeak, haven't found anything uber revealing but there's like 30k emails...
Check out my stuff!