Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G-A-Y this evening (saturday 9th aug)
Wouldlikemuscle and I will be in G-A-Y bar this evening. If anyone else is there and wants to say hi-please feel free.

We'll be in there from 8ish and will most probably be upstairs. I'll be the loud, brash, gobby drunk one surrounded by people looking scared/embarrased/confused/for the nearest exit and WLM will probably be found standing next to me looking apologetic.

I'll try to be nice if you do say hi, can't guarantee my actions after pimms though! I answer to Penny, if you're nice I might tell you my real name!!!

Anyone else who's having a night out tonight, have a good one and tell us about it tomorrow (or when you regain the ability to type!!)

You were reasonably well behaved... even I managed to shout you down once... although trying to get you to say please was a painful experience! :tongue:

When did you shout me down? Furthermore when did you make me say please?!?!?!?!?!?!

You missed me fall arse over tit in G-A-Y late tho!!!!!!

BiPenny Wrote:When did you shout me down? Furthermore when did you make me say please?!?!?!?!?!?!

You missed me fall arse over tit in G-A-Y late tho!!!!!!

Laugh (at your mood too teehee)

Sounds like you guys had a fun evening...

Lol, we had a great time smurlos, we did invite everybody ^^^^^!!!!!

WLM, just remembered playing peanuts to make me say please - i would have thought you would have had a bit more strenght!!!!

BiPenny Wrote:Lol, we had a great time smurlos, we did invite everybody ^^^^^!!!!!

WLM, just remembered playing peanuts to make me say please - i would have thought you would have had a bit more strenght!!!!

I've never been good at Mercy... (lack of grip strength)

Peanuts!!?? Never heard it called that before!

Aaah, that'll be why you didn't say 'peanuts' when you looked to be in immense pain. Thats why it took me a while to stop!! Sorry!!