Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
G'Day :) I'm Joel
Hi. Smile

I have recently stopped my online gaming addiction..

And am in a turbulent one-year relationship..

And I don't know any 'nice' gay people IRL.. just the.. stereotypical teenage male.. bleached hair.. foundation.. um.. condescending.. openly judgmental.. well, you know the type. Each to their own, but I don't get along with them.

I have spent a couple of hours browsing and stalking these threads and the members seem nice Smile So I thought I'd introduce myself.

I'm Joel, from Australia, and I'm just stopping by to say hello Smile

hello Joel welcome to Gs
the people here are very nice and I am sure you will make friends i know i have
i have been to Australia many years ago what city /town are you from?

I'm from the culturally backward Brisbane Big Grin It is on the Eastern coast with most of the major cities.

Thank you Mr Lonely Confusedmile:

I am surprised you are awake, considering that you are from the USA - if there is one thing I have learnt from my years of online gaming abuse, it is that Americans aren't usually online during Australian evenings. :tongue: This sucks, of course, as Americans tend to account for more than half of the English-speaking population of most online games ..

Hi and Welcome Confusedmile:

it is 8 am in the state of Wisconsin, and as i am off work i am on here.
There are many ways to talk on this sight here in the forums is one, if you look to the lower right of your screen you will see, Who's online, click it and click on the name of the person you wish to talk to and a window pops up and you can chat privately
And of course we have a public chat room my personal preference for chatting drop in say hi

Welcome Joel. We are a diverse group here, I don't think you'll see much of the 'stereotype' here since we are all atypical here (at least I am). Have fun!

Ahhh, and the online gamers I knew of are probably off to school Tongue

XRIMO - atypical....? Smile Well then! I feel right at home I absolutely love it. *sets up a beanbag and wiggles his hips until it forms comfortably around him*

welcome to the forums dude, I like your ava.

Hi Joel and welcome to GS.

[Image: taz2.gif]

Welcome to GS Joel.
what game were you addicted to.