Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY-RIGHTS in Russia : Stand with Sergey Against Anti-Gay Law in Russia
Sign and send a Note to Putin

Against Russian Anti Gay Laws

Hello,
I signed the petition because I have had friends from russia who have lived in fear... Russia is alot like Poland and behind the times... Mr Putin should find it inside himself to warrant this mans freedom for making a stand against Homophobia... This signals its now time to change Mr Putin.. In russia there are many many gay and lesbian citizens living in a world where its 200+ years behind times.. Being gay isnt a crime its a walk of life.. It isnt something we choose nor something we can dismiss.. It isnt about screaming we are here and what you going to do about it?

I personally believe the fact that this man has admitted he is a proud person of a lesbian he deserves up most respect because being proud is a choice and a walk in the right direction. Many gays are attacked throughout russia for being themselves and nature giving them a life they are intitiled to.. Russia and Mr Putin need to understand that whatever world leaders do in anti gay countries to stop gay people existing they would be wiping off humans in this world because it is hetrosexual people who give birth to gay babies not the other way round..

I personally believe Mr Putin should abolish this prison sentence because this man has not committed murder nor committed a violation of anyones right his only showing his pride and not prejudice... In a place like Poland they should follow suit as well and be under instructions from the EU parliment that if they wish to be regarded as Europe they then follow suit as part of a equality criteria and forget religion and the whole catholic view to be honest because in every religion you get gays and religion teaches to love one another the way you wish to be loved...

I think as time goes on and more and more countries start to abolish victorian ways people will become more understanding of things within life and realise homosexuality isnt a western disease nor is it exclusive to people of a certain look.... Eventually freedom worldwide will happen but until then we just have to sit tight and show our support Smile

Kindest regards

Aunty Zeon x

I have a very bad feeling about the russian situation.... you know... I´m german... and if I see that a state cuts the rights of a group of people... it makes me nervous.
It reminds me on Nazi-Germany in 1933.....

I think some countries need to kind of relax a little and learn to allow life to be enjoyed.... Why stress in times you dont need to do so?