Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAY SHORTS
Had a good chuckle or two with this one! Lovelove
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Such a sweet short! Lovelove

Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart
[-] The following 1 member Likes ChadCoxRox's post:
  • Bookworm

Idyllic bump. :love3:

hahaha I thought these forum was for shorts, as in clothes! how silly I am...
I'm going to move to Hawaii in October, who would like to be my pen pal? [email protected]
[-] The following 1 member Likes RobLove's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

The name...is dochebag. Rolleyes 

Sorry if you can't view this, but had to share... Lovelove

"Free" on the inside.

I have a different scene downloaded onto my laptop but it's a great romance story between two versatile soldiers of the future. I can't remember if this is the one I have though. Watch it! I think it's awesome! Their "shorts" are cool btw.

1syellow1
"Beyond the attractive person in mind, body, & soul is nothingness." - JDD22
[-] The following 1 member Likes JDD22's post:
  • ChadCoxRox

"I'm starting to think that kiss was more than a distraction."
"You have bad taste in men." "The worst."
"Thank you for accepting me."
"All life strives for connection."

This was an new, interesting experience for me. I loved the Andromeda show back in the day. Lovelove