Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GCSE's
SumArtBloke Wrote:still got 9 exams left, lucozade is bad, btw, it makes ur energy levels go up nd down, chocolate has antioxidents in, they help ur brain or summat, and i'm doing a levels in english language, drama, psycology, and textiles.

Now I find that notion really interesting... I don't think we'd have anything like TEXTILES here unless it was a vocational school dealing with tayloring, or the textile industry, or costumes... Is that what you're studying, R.?
I'd love to hear more about your textiles course.

princealbertofb Wrote:Don't want to sound preachy, Sean, but the past form of BRING is BROUGHT and I don't think it'll help to write BRANG in your GCSEs... even if they are Stupidity Exams. Wink

haha do you know whats funny, i got 2 A's im my english GCSEs, i only just got the whole you're and your thing, im so blonde thank god for my ass lol

antm55 Wrote:haha do you know whats funny, i got 2 A's im my english GCSEs, i only just got the whole you're and your thing, im so blonde thank god for my ass lol

Would that be your ASS or your ARSE??? Wink

You should try "THEIR" "THEY'RE" and "THERE" then... lol, or "ITS" and "IT'S"... or "NO" and "KNOW" ... or even "shouldn't OF" instead of "shouldn't HAVE"... Plenty of mistakes seen (scene?) on forums, but French isn't much better for spelling mistakes. Really complicated.

princealbertofb Wrote:Would that be your ASS or your ARSE??? Wink

You should try "THEIR" "THEY'RE" and "THERE" then... lol, or "ITS" and "IT'S"... or "NO" and "KNOW" ... or even "shouldn't OF" instead of "shouldn't HAVE"... Plenty of mistakes seen (scene?) on forums, but French isn't much better for spelling mistakes. Really complicated.

lol you can soooo tell you teach english. I just write however and everyone else can figure it out

princealbertofb Wrote:Would that be your ASS or your ARSE??? Wink

this stuff is easy
ARSE in my hood Tongue
their - belongin 2 them
they're - they are
there - that place i.e 'over there'
its - belonging to it, 'the snail heaved its shell'
it's - it is, i.e 'it's a snail, no, it's a slug'
no - the negative
know - to know, as in 'i know the answer'
shouldn't have surely? (dunno tht 1...)
sori, i love grammer, 'grammer...is one of the greatest joy's in life...don't you find?'
xoxo

princealbertofb Wrote:Don't want to sound preachy, Sean, but the past form of BRING is BROUGHT and I don't think it'll help to write BRANG in your GCSEs... even if they are Stupidity Exams. Wink

Laugh

As for grammer, I'm nooo good whatsoever in English... my mother tongue lol! But I LOVE how grammer works in German - it's fantastic!

Oh and PoA, another one I hear LOADS around here is "we was like..." or "they was going..." - it seems that 'were' is becoming extinct down here heh. I feel like screaming "PLURAL!!! WERE!!!" at the little chavs lol

Smurlos Wrote:Oh and PoA, another one I hear LOADS around here is "we was like..." or "they was going..." - it seems that 'were' is becoming extinct down here heh. I feel like screaming "PLURAL!!! WERE!!!" at the little chavs lol
i agree, shout at the chavs, i kno i do, esp the ones in school, is hilarious, they get all riled. luv it

xoxo

Grammar, gran'ma or gram o' maybe, but grammer ... ? :eek:

marshlander Wrote:Grammar, gran'ma or gram o' maybe, but grammer ... ? :eek:

I've always spelled it ar on the end... but teachers used to put "er" on my work... so now I'm completely confused... :confused:

So I was right all along with grammar?! *Shakes fists*

Indeed you were