Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GET IT OFF YOUR CHEST: Venting-Bitching-Moaning-GRRRRRR Thread
I need one of these threads sometimes...and so here it is....

OK...I know this one guy who IMO is a f*cking sleazeball...and by sleazeball I am talking about his behavior...his ethics....

My normally mellow laid back boyfriend goes ballistic when he is around...very rare occurrence...and I have to hold him back..for years now...

He is extremely dishonest and calculating...cunning...sleazy....mealy mouthed...greedy...and my strategy has always been avoiding him and having little to do with him...and sometimes I have to compensate for my boyfriend before he goes off on him....

Well....he has figured out when I go to the stores I shop at everyday and he places himself in my way strategically as I go around the corner....this is a common thing with him...he is sneaky by nature...

What's worse...he is there with his wife an hour earlier each night...but when he found out I went there almost the time he left every day...he has been taking his wife home and coming back to "accidentally bump into me"...GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

My problem..he makes my skin crawl....and I do NOT want him to know it. My other problem...my mouth. I am at the point where after one minute I will have to tell him the truth...after all these damn years of successfully biting my tongue...UGH. I hate to waste the truth on him....I don't like conversing with guys like him....

....but we are in the same business so I know I have to watch my tongue and keep it civil or I will be paying for it for years to come. He likes deception and there is nothing I can do about that....so...I just want to scream and shout and rage.... and then hope that I can avoid the fucker...

Oh yeah...the feigned "surprised look" each time he carefully and strategically places himself in my path to accidentally run into me GRRRRRRRRRRRR

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgd7I-wlljaOcaq0fB02U...zqoJQtYTVA]

What does he do when he "accidentally" bumps into you? What's his end game?

Miles Wrote:What does he do when he "accidentally" bumps into you? What's his end game?

We used to rent him a case in our store....three cases at one time...and he broke every rule and did a lot of deceptive things...like EVERYTHING the guy does reeks of deception. I have concluded that he gets some kind of pleasure from it. I don't think I have seen anyone else except maybe Dick Cheney and Faux News enjoy deception as much as he does...

I used to have to hold my BF back and finally I couldn't anymore. He screwed us out of a lot of money....thousands and thousands of dollars...and I told my BF to let it go...but one day he couldn't anymore. See...he would sell things outside the door which compromised our business and business license and tax board certificate... and it violated his contract. We would hear him tell the people...on over 100 occasions...that he could do much better if they would wait down the block and he would sell it to them in cash and then he wouldn't have to pay commission or tax and pass the savings to them...completely unethical...and that is just one of over 100 things I could cite...

This guy is really sleazy...and when he finally left the store after what Dave said to him...he lied again...boldface...saying he had never done that when he had done it the day before...and for years before that...and then ...HE DID IT AGAIN... a few days after Dave called him on it....

I don't like talking to people who are that deceptive...what is the point? Might as well converse with a wall. I just don't see the point because it is a time waster......and I can think of a million better ways to waste my time....

I have two ways I deal with guys like him. I am either boldface blunt and tell them what I think...or I avoid them so I don't have to...and in this case...I have to take that route for business reasons...hence my GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR thread...

Oh yeah...his end game. He wants to "make a deal" on stuff. Here is what he does: He will make a package of stuff and put one really great piece in the package as well as a lot of junk..and we agree on a price. Well...it is never "immediate"...he will say to give him an hour and when he comes back everything will be packed and the one good piece is not there...and you pay money for a load of crap. He will swear the piece was never there...or suddenly "remember" he forgot to put it in the box...or _________________ (fill in the blank)

Like I said...I could cite 100 things...he enjoys this shit. It is kinda embarrassing in a way because everyone knows he is a con man but he either doesn't care or hasn't figured it out yet. Most people want nothing to do with him for the same reasons we don't.

You don't rent him a case in the store anymore, so why is he Stalking you??
Like Miles said "what is his end game"?
Is there any financial gain from what he is doing?
You would think that after he screwed you out of all that money, he would try to avoid you.
Hey East, Maybe he has a secret Crush on you Smile
It doesn't make sense to me.

JimmyEcho Wrote:You don't rent him a case in the store anymore, so why is he Stalking you??
Like Miles said "what is his end game"?
Is there any financial gain from what he is doing?
You would think that after he screwed you out of all that money, he would try to avoid you.
Hey East, Maybe he has a secret Crush on you Smile
It doesn't make sense to me.

Yeah...it is "sorta" like stalking....and GOD NO.....yuck...no secret crush...just the thought of him naked would make me want to scratch my eyes out.

Financial gain?..ALWAYS..for him.

The money...It is a game for him...I don't even think it registers to him what happens to other people. He is a true con man to the core.

Oh yeah...he wants a case back...but I have no vacancies...nor will I ever. I have a long waiting list anyway but I rarely have a vacancy. He would never get back in anyway even if I did have one....

The part that doesn't make sense maybe...it is my fault in a way because I pick my battles a little TOO carefully. I have dealt with some really bad people in my life so what other people would consider unacceptable I might consider not worth the time....and that is how I normally see him...not worth my time...and I wouldn't even think about it if he didn't try to run into me every fucking night lately. My problem...I just want to verbally smack him but I don't want to pay the price for doing it....so I walk a line...

I already feel better just typing it all out here. I cant' tell my BF because he gets into a rage just hearing his name....

It sounds like his motive is all about staying on your radar and keeping in your face so he can finally wriggle his way back to renting that case in your store. Its also a form of intimidation on his part - look, here I am again, I ain't going away. He probably knows that you know of his lack of ethics and shady way of doing business, which all forms part of his quiet campaign in my view.

Do you have any of those antique travelling trunks in the back of your store you could 'disappear' him into? :biggrin:

The past has a way of eventually tripping these kinds of people up, so the situation might resolve itself naturally.
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Bookworm Wrote:It sounds like his motive is all about staying on your radar and keeping in your face so he can finally wriggle his way back to renting that case in your store. Its also a form of intimidation on his part - look, here I am again, I ain't going away. He probably knows that you know of his lack of ethics and shady way of doing business, which all forms part of his quiet campaign in my view.

Do you have any of those antique travelling trunks in the back of your store you could 'disappear' him into? :biggrin:

The past has a way of eventually tripping these kinds of people up, so the situation might resolve itself naturally.

LOL @ the trunk thing....

I think I know what he wants. He has another scheme...I would bet most everything on it...and he wants to present me with it. That is why he is taking so much time and effort. He doesn't like anyone else around while he presents these schemes to me...hmmm...I wonder why. Maybe he thinks my silence means I really don't see him when the truth is my silence is because I really DO see him...and I just don't want to go there.

I hope you are right about it resolving itself! I would love to not ever have to tell him what I really think....

Seems to me that he wants to be on your mind and is quite successful at it.
If this guy is straight I might be inclined to tell him that it is obvious as to what he wants...that you are flattered but don't mess around with married men and that his "secret" is safe.
That might scare his ass off.

East Wrote:I already feel better just typing it all out here. I cant' tell my BF because he gets into a rage just hearing his name....

Sorry your thread kinda turned into another advice thread, but glad typing it out helped a bit. It seemed like something worth addressing, and I'm lucky enough not to have anything major to need to vent about at the moment. Sheep

Butterfingers Wrote:Seems to me that he wants to be on your mind and is quite successful at it.
If this guy is straight I might be inclined to tell him that it is obvious as to what he wants...that you are flattered but don't mess around with married men and that his "secret" is safe.
That might scare his ass off.

Unfortunately...he isn't at all homophobic so I can't go there...but I would do it in a heartbeat if he was...

Even worse...I can see him taking me up on any offer if he thought it would aid in his con. I TRULY think he gets off on conning people....you can almost see his soul shine through when he is in the middle of it....and that is the only time you see it LOL