Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GFSY Logo
This is gonna be used for the new Gay Friends South Yorkshire group, there website is coming soon xxx. It will be used on leaflets and anything to do with the group.

What do you think?? Please remember I don't do that much photoshopping appart from signatures lmao

[Image: finaldesign.png]

Looks nice but... Is there some way you could make this smaller to show us???? It doesn't fit my screen at all, so can't get a general picture...

[COLOR="Purple"]Think it looks great. Very fresh and kinda punk too.

Nice to have a MacBook Pro where you can use the trackpad to make the pages smaller so I was able to get the whole thing on my screen.

Very nice work. Keep it up and show more![/COLOR]

princealbertofb Wrote:Looks nice but... Is there some way you could make this smaller to show us???? It doesn't fit my screen at all, so can't get a general picture...

http://gfsy.co.uk/images/finaldesign.png

Try the link above, it should zoom out then automaticly for you xx

fjp999 Wrote:Think it looks great. Very fresh and kinda punk too.

Nice to have a MacBook Pro where you can use the trackpad to make the pages smaller so I was able to get the whole thing on my screen.

Very nice work. Keep it up and show more!

Lmao, I dunno what a macbook is!!! I'm trying to get a netbook for my uni work next year, are they any good?? aha

and thanks for ur comments Smile xx

Two thoughts occur to me. First, won't the Lesbians object? Second, its quite garish, colourful and 'in-your-face' which may or may not be what you want.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

Looks cool but you missed out the lil two female symbols for lesbians! (or is your club only for guys?)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Steven Wrote:Lmao, I dunno what a macbook is!!! I'm trying to get a netbook for my uni work next year, are they any good?? aha

and thanks for ur comments Smile xx

[COLOR="Purple"]A MacBook Pro is the top of the line Apple lappy. The 13" MacBook (pro - are they calling them all pros now?) is a shrunken version of the PRO.

I guess you could call the 13" a netbook but they would be in the very highest of cost of netbooks such as a sony netbook...

Even though they cost somewhat more you are getting everything you need and zero bloatware.

If you were able to afford the MacBook I am certain you would be extremely happy with it and you wouldnt suffer with a very low priced netbook... you could continue to do your art projects without a problem and all the other things netbooks do plus have your dvd drive, fast chipsets, etc etc...

Most def get the extended warranty but get it online at a discount from a reputable dealer.

back to topic... I really do love the boldness of it all. I think that what signage should be.[/COLOR]