Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GOOD or BAD to be a DREAMER?
Hi guyz hope u all doing good.

I was wondering whether sumtimes is good or bad to be a dreamer?

I still believe in fairytales and never stop dreaming that sumday I wud find the person I wud wanna share my life with.

Past experiences taught me that its always for the best not to rush things when you are getting to know a person you like.
This isn't my case tho.This person lives far away and I never saw him.

I have started chatting with this American guy few days ago and the more we chat the more we discover we have in common...he listens to kick-ass music, same political views, same hobbies and much more....

A part of me is very happy and goes dreamin away who knows where, another part stays on steady grounds and is scared that nowt will ever happen and I am gonna get flashed and hurt again.

HE says he wud love to come over and visit me and I so wanna go there and see him too. This morning I was even on the phone with 02 to find out how much I wud pay to call him and stuff Smile not much actually eheh, but anyway... I am afraid that the dreamer in ME is taking over on reality (again!) and maybe at the end, nowt will ever work out.

They say life is too short, so thats why I always try anything that cud make me meet that special person...

Being a dreamer is good, makes me always think positive, I always act wisely but in short words..."jerks are always around" and you have to protect yourself from bein hurt again.

Would you go to the States and meet him?...
Would you change yourself or do summit else that I cant think of rite now? ( ps I already know I cant change meself =) )

any comments and advices wud be much appreciated Smile

thanks for reading

rk x

Well, you must exercise rational thought as well. Being a dreamer is fantastic, it makes the world seem brighter, even when the chips are down. But, the real world isn't simple and rarely works the way we want. My advice is to use caution, but to find out more about the guy your talking to.

A visit would be beneficial, but don't make a rash choice to move everything. A dream can easily become a nightmare.

I also dream about finding Mr. Right, but I'm more concerned about the here and now. The future is always a blank slate, but your present choices stick with you.

I guess what I'm saying, being a dreamer is good, as long as you can see the real world over the dream world.

Hey thanks Smile that did make sense Smile
I'll try my best! any updates will let u know Smile

Thanks again

Rk

If you can afford to go to the US why not take a holiday somewhere near your dream man? Then you can arrange to meet up and take it from there. Then, if he smells, you don't have to share a room with him for a week ... Rolleyes

ahah Tongue thanks for that ehe nutter =)

it's ok to dream but always keep in touch with reality from time to time just to check if you're still connected to the real score.