Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Amazing Body
Isnt it?

I just think the human body is amazing. It is so complex. We put it thru so much and it usually rebounds marvelously.

Yesterday I was mowing a lawn. There was a little hill and the auto mower pulled me down the hill with a great big fall. I felt pain but walked it off and felt fine.

Had my afternoon nap and when I got up I was in pure agony. I was sure that I was gonna need a cane for a few days. I could barely stand or flex my leg. As the evening dragged on the pain got worse and worse.

I was really bummed out because the next day I had a doc appt and I wanted to ride my bicycle.

So I got up this morning and had completely recovered. I had zero pain and was able to ride the bike to the appt. I really was in shock at how the body healed itself.

Smurlos was in that horrible car crash and walked away with just
Quote:a black eye and a big mumma of a fat lip

What horrible things have you done to your body and it comes out just fine?

My body doesn't recover as quickly.The most harm my body had to go through was a broken thumb.It was about 9 or something and my brother and I were pretending to be in a Bruce Lee movie.Not sure how it happened but it was terribly painful and my left hand was swollen.The following day I got a huge cast that I thoroughly enjoyed.About 3 weeks later I got it removed and I was so surprised that I'd healed completely.

I gotta agree with you there frank.
Our body's ability to regenerate - and often so quickly - is such an amazing ability. When I was younger I chopped off the end of my index finger in the door... and it got sewn back on. There is now hardly a scar at all. Yet the muscle below my thumb I sliced with a knife at work a few years back, and that has left a nasty scar... it's very strange.

Another weird thing was I was on a skateboard as a child, fell backwards and landed on the bit that pokes upwards with my back... had horrible horrible chest pains. Was taken to the doctor who told me I'd managed to bruise my sternum (breast bone)... which again I found odd as I'd landed on it with my back so would've assumed my back would've been the first thing to be damaged.

I still get chest pains sourcing from said bone quite a lot actually.

I also tripped over a step at school once with my lunchbox in my hand and hit the corner of my head just above my right temple on the corner of the lunchbox and fractured a bone there. That was PAINFUL as hell lol.

right on honey. especially when you're talking about jesse metcalfie's body..... it's more than amazing..