Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GS is back!
Welcome back Homer!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Thanks for the heads up email Mr SG - nice to hear from you again!
[-] The following 2 members Like eastofeden's post:
  • Bookworm, InbetweenDreams

@eastofeden I know you...but my brain is like stuck. Help me out here lol Laugh
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • eastofeden

Hi InbewteenDreams! I am not sure - I have alot of brain farts these days as I am running my own business full time and have expanded it alot so it feels like a 24/7 thing. I only remember some names - I was here for a long time I think - not sure when or how long.

I dunno - did that help?

@eastofeden Well...no lol. But I do know you and I do remember you sort of because I remember that username. The brain is interesting. I can remember some random tv commercial I saw when I was 4 or some other mundane detail but I can remember things I'm supposed to lol. You didn't by chance go by a different alias back in the day? Some folks did that and it's confusing lol

Also my username used to be Axle2152 if that helps...
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

@InbetweenDreams - I think I remember that name - I know I have seen it before. I only went by east or eastofeden that I know of. Hell - maybe I forgot my own username LOL
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

That's it, I think you went by East before maybe? Close enough I guess lol Laugh
Check out my stuff!
[-] The following 1 member Likes InbetweenDreams's post:
  • eastofeden

(05-18-2020, 02:43 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: @eastofeden I know you...but my brain is like stuck. Help me out here lol Laugh

(05-18-2020, 03:03 AM)InbetweenDreams Wrote: That's it, I think you went by East before maybe? Close enough I guess lol Laugh

I think so - I just thought of something when I saw the rainbow names of the top posters. I think I was one of them for a long time so maybe that is where you saw my name? I remember I left though - can't remember why.
[-] The following 1 member Likes eastofeden's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(05-18-2020, 02:40 AM)eastofeden Wrote: Thanks for the heads up email Mr SG - nice to hear from you again!

OMG East!!! You made it!! Bighug

I need to log in a minute as I'm working from home. Need to start but I'll be back on later to catch up with you my friend  Wink
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>
[-] The following 1 member Likes Bookworm's post:
  • eastofeden

Bighug 

@eastofeden How lovely to see you again, dear friend
[-] The following 2 members Like marshlander's post:
  • Bookworm, eastofeden