Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GTA Online On PS3 Anyone?
Just wondering if anyone here frequents GTA Online consistently?

I'm slightly addicted, personally.

If so, what's your PSN username?

That way, I could friend you, and we could have oodles and noodles of gory fun together!

You can reply on this thread or send me a PM.

It'd be nice to play with a fellow gay[COLOR="SeaGreen"]m[/COLOR]er.

Fuck. That. Game. Sideways. With. A. Titanium. Spork.

This is why I loathe GTA Online.

MikeIsNotPG Wrote:Fuck. That. Game. Sideways. With. A. Titanium. Spork.

This is why I loathe GTA Online.

Meh.... GTA Online for the PS3 is no Candy Crush on a mobile phone....

With that being said, I have plenty of fun playing GTA Online without (like the guy in the video you linked pointed out himself) needing instant gratification through purchasing game monies with real money.... that's just stupid.

I prefer earning game monies on GTA Online through playing missions, death matches, survival mode sessions, racing competitions, etc, that our available for free, while having a blast in doing so.

That's where the fun lies; building my character's "empire" and experience levels with all it's perks. You aren't required to pay real money to progress in GTA Online as you need to with mobile phone game apps.

When it comes to DLC, I can't share that resentment with you, as I never spend money on those sorts of things.

But the point is R* made that game as grindy as possible to make people feel like they HAD to pay to keep up. Micotransactions do NOT belong in a $60 title. Period. That being said the game is fun as all hell, and R* is better than this.

Ok. I get your point, but, as far as I know, there hasn't been any DLC available for GTA Online for PS3 that you have to pay for, I may be wrong... I know that will change eventually, but... it is what it is.

Although, I'm sure somewhere down the line, when sales slow down for GTA 5, they will release add-on story lines for story mode like they did with "The Ballad Of Gay Tony" and "The Lost And Damned" for GTA 4.... when that time comes for GTA 5, (I won't lie) I'll probably purchase it, since I highly enjoyed the entire experience completing the original story mode.

Maybe, I'm a little biased because, since I was a kid, I've been an avid fan of the series. I wouldn't mind supporting the franchise since, in turn, I've always received a great experience and escape from my everyday life.

Cakeluv c:

I am getting it soon

hi dreamer im new here and i would like to play with you Smile on the ps3 Smile

I'm like the only xbox 360 person left on earth:p I havn't been serious about playing online though, I usually rob a couple stores then ram other players that are on foot at full speed, I'm kind of a trollDevil

By the way did you guys save the stock market missions for last on story mode? If not then it's worth it to play through it again just to do that, I made each character 1.4 billion Wink

Wow, didn't realize how long ago this thread was made.
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]