Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gag Reflex
^^^^ I think I want to move to the UK NOW!

Mind over matter. And tongue action is underrated.

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:This above that Bowyn Aerrow said, along with angle, are your friend when trying to bypass a gag reflex and swallowing dick.

The position that Lexington explained in his post (lying on your back on the bed with your head hanging back over the edge) is the angle part of the equation. This teaches you what angle your throat and head will need to be in to take his length from the cavity of your mouth deeper into the column of your throat. Once you are familiar with this angle (and how much room for adjustment you can do comfortably) you will be able to then start swallowing pipe in other positions more easily.

Now. Swallowing. THAT is the second part of the key to doing this. You can't get pipe down your throat while your throat is closed. Thus, if all you're doing is holding your breath and trying to wedge it down your throat? It won't work.

Swallowing naturally -opens- the throat. Thus as long as your throat is in the action of swallowing, the channel stays open and his dick can pass (or wedge) its way in. You -may- gag on the pull out, but as long as you continue to keep swallowing, it will help you bypass the gag and it shouldn't be too bad.

*Wonders if this was actually -supposed- to turn him on cause um...yeah*

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:This above that Bowyn Aerrow said, along with angle, are your friend when trying to bypass a gag reflex and swallowing dick.

The position that Lexington explained in his post (lying on your back on the bed with your head hanging back over the edge) is the angle part of the equation. This teaches you what angle your throat and head will need to be in to take his length from the cavity of your mouth deeper into the column of your throat. Once you are familiar with this angle (and how much room for adjustment you can do comfortably) you will be able to then start swallowing pipe in other positions more easily.

Now. Swallowing. THAT is the second part of the key to doing this. You can't get pipe down your throat while your throat is closed. Thus, if all you're doing is holding your breath and trying to wedge it down your throat? It won't work.

Swallowing naturally -opens- the throat. Thus as long as your throat is in the action of swallowing, the channel stays open and his dick can pass (or wedge) its way in. You -may- gag on the pull out, but as long as you continue to keep swallowing, it will help you bypass the gag and it shouldn't be too bad.

Wow! Gideon, you lucky SOB!!! Twist, you really do know your stuff. Jason listen to Twist, he may look all shy and innocent like, but he and Bowyn both know how to get to the root of things. Wink

Just remember it has to be with someone who's trustworthy and willing to both help and give you the time to learn. Some people can learn to deep throat fairly easily, others not so much. Maybe you could practice on a flexible dildo?

The temptation is always to pull it out before you choke, which is where relaxation, remembering to breathe through your nose,and swallowing become the main focus. Twist is correct, the suction created by a cock pulling out of your throat is a somewhat uncomfortable and odd feeling at first, but with practice...

The worst to learn for me was the alpha male technique where the guy is compelled by some deity from hell to pull out completely before burying his bone completely back down to the short 'n curlies. This is why you have to practice with someone you trust who will take the time to help you learn, otherwise you'll wind up with physical injury. Once you do become relaxed enough to know what a cock in the throat feels like and how to accommodate it, you won't tend to panic so easily when someone starts jack hammering into your skull.

Just a thought.............. :p

xx

Wish mines wasn't so bad ,but what's the point in it if I feel like I'm gonna dielol

Lambert Wrote:Wish mines wasn't so bad ,but what's the point in it if I feel like I'm gonna dielol
I can think of worse ways to die than choking on a dick. Tongue3

MikeW Wrote:I can think of worse ways to die than choking on a dick. Tongue3

but first let me take a selfie

Lambert Wrote:but first let me take a selfie

With a dick in your mouth??? Smile

yes! dick in mouth

Oh, Lambert, like any student of the fine arts, you just have to practice. You'll be OK.
I bid NO Trump!