Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaga anyone???
Am I the only person who thinks Lady Gaga is just freaking amazing and that she is like the new cher for the gay community?

Lady Gaga is sincerely amazing, and I would go as far to call her the new Madonna of the gay community. My favorite song right now is her new single 'Bad Romance.' Also I think she has done more for the gay community than most "gay icons" here speech at the National Equality March, her appearance at the HRC event, and he devotion to gay causes proves that. I am going to call it right now, Lady Gaga will become a legend.

Agreed!
Me and all my friends are just amazed at her!
We learned that she got into Juliard but decided to go elsewhere and she wrote all sorts of analytical essays on music (no idea what that means) and just all this smart stuff with music so she obviously knows her stuff.
And you are right she is actually out there and actively helping the gay community. We need more stars like her.

Have you seen her paparazzi music video?
I love the dancing where she has her ruffles out fit on.

[COLOR="Purple"]I really dont get the interest in her.
Find her music pretty boring and repetitive (the duo with Manson is great but then I think Manson has more talent in his little pinky).
Think she has many sims to Madonna especially a smart biz sense.
Not sure if she was real big on the "gay issue" stuff before or after "finding" her gay audience.
I was rather happy that she is a hetero with that scream she gave out to Pres Obama for the National Equality March Scared
With her "ugly duckling" looks maybe she is the perfect f@g h@g.

Sorry if it seems that I come off as ungrateful - Jesus love her if she helps the gays but (I was gonna say I like MY gay icons with a dick Rofl ) I like MY icons all man Luvkiss [/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]Just to clarify something, Lady Gaga was very big in the New York gay community before she made it big. Also she isn't a hetero, rather she is a self-described bisexual.

I really think musical taste is a to each their own kind of thing and I personally love Lady Gaga's music, but I can understand people who don't.

Fjp999, I totally agree. Gay icons are much better if they have dicks, just take Neil Patrick Harris or Cheyenne Jackson for instance Smile[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Purple"]lol
I read her wiki page and according to all the names thrown out, comparisons, etc, I SHOULD LOVE HER :eek: [/COLOR]

I love her style and voice and personality.... But I'm not a big fan of her music.