Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gahh
Jahed Wrote:You never get to win in this world
Success is a myth !

Success a myth? BULLSHIT

Your version of success may be a myth. Success however, does exist and it is real.

Expending energy via a shitty attitude is an awesome way to ensure that one does not succeed. Occassional tantrums are fine, long term outbursts are not.

Jahed Wrote:30k salary is not success or anything special btw, get known and aim for high digits. Youre just another average man of youre anything lower!

I don't agree just one bit... you may think you get happier when you make 3 or 4 additional zeros, but take on from my experience, when I was making only 30k I had the fun of going shopping because I knew that I might be a month or a year before being able to please myself so much, I was also much more cautious of my expenses and that's one knowledge that is always good to have when you start financially planning. Success isn't only based on the amount of money you make. I don't know for others, but I'm quite certain I'm one of the wealthiest members here, I have no problem saying it, I worth few M's but I worked for them and you know the best, after I bought all I need, I gave myself a salary and I live on that. Yes of course it's more than 30k because I can, but I certainly do not exaggerate, I don't go with what I don't need and I do not cover Alex with gold, anyway it's too heavy and he doesn't like that. And my children still have to work for their money. The success with money is to know how to manage it, and no matter what amount I have it doesn't make me better compared to one that has less. This elitist bullshit based on money is the worst of all because I have met very rich people that are very dumb. G.W.B anyone?

This thread and the OP are the total opposite of all all I believe in and stand for. My blood curdles every time I see this thread when I scroll down the list.

jahed I'm leaving this up to you. if you want to see the better way and the good way all you have to do is PM me and ask. The path you are are on is the one to self hate and self loathe.

I'm wasting no time in this feather fight for the public. if you want to find a way out of your black hole just ask me for a hand and i will be there. If you don't Pm me and ask for help then it says more about you than me.

I prefer not to PM you.

Jake Wrote:...The success with money is to know how to manage it, and no matter what amount I have it doesn't make me better compared to one that has less...

This is true.

I pulled in 75K this year, and I swear I have less money than I did when I earn't 40K. I just have more useless possessions that I don't use. Probably should go unsaid I am not good at managing my money. It has helped at getting rid of my debt though, It's taken me 8 years but I'm finally at that stage when I'm smart enough to put all of my effort into getting rid of debt and starting on my retirement (military, so forced retirement at mid 50's but can't access my retirement money till late 60's... because the government... nuff said)

Whenever I think how things suck for me in life, I just remember "the grass is browner on the other side." It makes me feel grateful for what I have and how lucky I am that things are not worse.