Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones
Bhp91126 Wrote:I'd love to give up Mereen, too, but since Tyrion is there it's more interesting. I hope Dani stays active, hers has been the most boring storyline over the seasons.

I don't care what anyone says, I thought last episode was great.

Im really getting into the theory that Dany is the ultimate villain in the show.

[MENTION=21558]Emiliano[/MENTION] wont dany lead the three dragons to burn the white walkers?

Emiliano Wrote:Im really getting into the theory that Dany is the ultimate villain in the show.
Just because she's wearing a blond wig doesn't make her a white walker, so explain please.
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Yea I think they overdone the "cool" aspect of Danery in the previous few episodes but I don't think she would become a villain, as she specifically said that she doesn't want to become like the mad king, and the fact that Tyrion is her Hand. I doubt Tyrion would let her turn into that.

Yeah she says she doesn't want to be like her dad, but she may not be able to control it. And Bran's visions of Dany along side of visions of her dad screaming "burn them all"... I mean she could up being a mad queen. Like her boy said, she's not a ruler, she's a conqueror. She can't maintain peace but she can raise armies and kill people and gain followers through fear. When she goes to Westeros to break the wheel, that could include the bad guys and the good guys... Or rather the unsympathetic and the sympathetic characters.

As much as I want to see her and Jon Snow and Tyrion ride dragons around and be bffs, and kill the white walkers, that seems a little too much of a happy ending for this show, it's too predictable, and there's still two seasons for everything to go nuts.

I just like the idea of her character getting more complicated and darker. That seems to fit the themes of the show more than a "happily ever after" scenario. But I didn't make it up myself, I guess it's been a theory that's been floating around for a while that her character isn't going to be "good" forever.

I think you are right about her sometimes derail from the right. I think that's why Tyrion is there to try to stop that from happening. But you do make a point if everything goes right then there's nothing to see. I guess when she really arrives at Westeros, an obvious conflict would be the their different perspective - In daenary's view Westeros are enemies while for the rest, mainly the Lannisters, Tywell etc it's the complete opposite, so it can be said that both sides see the opponent as the villain and that could be something they have to resolve.

I just revel that GoT incites discussions! that's how good it is!

What is GoTs endgame? Fight for power in Westeros or the fight against the White Walkers? As usual with the series, the answer is probably both. However, almost all different stories are about different power struggles for different slices of the pie like the North, Mereen, those Islands with the tough men, Kings Landing, Dorne etc..

What would be a suitable end to the series?
Bernd

Being gay is not for Sissies.

Lady Lyanna>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dany.

Perfect casting there.

Lovin' the Arya theories. Lovin' the Hound. Not lovin' only 3 episodes left.