Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of Thrones - Ramsay + Reek
Hi!!

I was thinking... is there some fans of the Ramsay - Reek story arc? I think that´s the story I am willing to see the MOST in the upcoming new season.

I am not going to say I am a fan of it, because it is absolutely horrible! But that shaving scene in the last episode, along with the attempted prison break were great for showing just how broken is.

johnnyanger Wrote:I am not going to say I am a fan of it, because it is absolutely horrible! But that shaving scene in the last episode, along with the attempted prison break were great for showing just how broken is.

HAHA, yes it IS horrible, but even so... I can see Ramsay (in the TV series) in some way likes Reek´s company. In a sadistic way he likes to torture Reek because Reek/Theon, being an educated noble man, is more sensitive and more complex than the usual prey Ramsay had before. So I think Ramsay has this hate/fascination with Reek, his pain, his physical wounds, all about him. For example, as you mentioned it, that shaving scene, it was fascinating to see...

Yes, I suppose I'm reading too deep into it, but I can´t help it. Alfie Allen and Iwan Rheon are two amazing actors... and yes, I find both profoundly beautiful, it's a pleasure to watch them interact.