Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamers?
I realize that there's a separate forum for this, but it's way down there and I'm worried nobody will look, so I will post it here.

Does anybody play any video games?? Confusedmile:

I'd love to hit some of you up for a game or two.... I'm on Xbox Live, Steam, and Battlenet... Let me know if you're down and I'll send you my info. :biggrin:

I used to play video games a lot. Nowadays I don't really have the time or the concentration for that. Xbox Live, Steam and Battlenet...never heard of 'em. :$

My favourite games are the Final Fantasy series, Tekkens, Mortal Kombats (beat 'em ups are GOOD). And then some rpg's like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape:Torment and Dragon Age. =) And of course pretty much every game for Nintendo 8-bit. Big Grin

I hope you'll find a playmate. Big Grin

Samis Wrote:I used to play video games a lot. Nowadays I don't really have the time or the concentration for that. Xbox Live, Steam and Battlenet...never heard of 'em. :$

My favourite games are the Final Fantasy series, Tekkens, Mortal Kombats (beat 'em ups are GOOD). And then some rpg's like Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape:Torment and Dragon Age. =) And of course pretty much every game for Nintendo 8-bit. Big Grin

I hope you'll find a playmate. Big Grin
:eek:

I don't know any of those!! Hehe. Except Dragon Age.

I guess I just never had anybody around to introduce me to older games! I need to find an appreciation for them, though.

Planescape torment was a great game, but I actually got stuck last time I played (couldn't find where to go). I'm gonna have to jump back into the game eventually. The old Final fantasys were also really fun back in the day.

Yep, love playing a few games on steam don't have xbox live just now as I'm too cheap to pay for it and never used battlenet though I don't have an awful lot of games mainly cause I can't afford to get them and a lot of the new ones are terrible! for example I used to love the old dungeon siege series, was excited when I heard about dungeon siege 3 but god when I tried it I hated it, was far too much like final fantasy thanks to square enix taking over it and 2K games being stupid enough to sell the franchise to them.

Also loved Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, Planescape, Might and Magic 4 trough 8, the whole Heroes or Might and Magic Series and other TBS games as well.
Now i only play some Wii games with my BF. I just love the smug smile on his face when he wins after a close call. :biggrin:

i'm an avid gamer. have been almost as long as i've been breathing.
my preferred domain nowadays is the PC.
while i do have a PS3, i will never buy an xbox,
nor have anything to do with blizzard anymore. don't even get me started on that -seriously.

Steam is where it's at, without a doubt.
my isp sucks at the moment or i'd be on it right now.

GoG is great for things like the old DnD games mentioned, among other things.

while i was never that much into mortal combat- i loved street fighter and tekken.

and i agree wholeheartedly about DS3. i was massively into the original DS and the LoA expansion. that being said, DS2 was disappointing.
DS3 was simply a different game altogether. It shouldn't have had the name. i love obsidian, don't get me wrong, but that was not a DS game.

and i do get nostalgic when i think of the old FF games. and not just 7 -im talking 3.
nevertheless, when i boot up a game nowadays and square-enix pops up i go:
"oh great, here comes a soap opera. hope i can skip the cutscenes."

oh, i could go on all day...

Have to agree with you there YetAnother, though I have somehow managed to get all three consoles, Wii, PS3 and Xbox, I still prefer my xbox as the controller I find is easier to use despite having a PS1 and PS2 which I LOVED and still have somewhere, the controller ruined the console for me so much, none the less it is great, and well I loved both the first DS, expansion packs included and the second DS with expansion packs also but did find it a little bit same-old same-old when doing side quests, the third DS should like you say not have even been named DS and your all too right there with the soap opera nonsense the cutscenes are far too lengthy and take away from the actual gameplay

I play videos games, but not as much as I use too. I don't own any of the current consoles. I have mostly been playing on the PC. I don't even do that much anymore.

I finally broke the addictive grip World Of Warcraft had on me a few months ago. I wish I could time travel and stop myself from wasting so much of my life on that game.

My Xbox360 is out of action so I can't play for a while >,<

But games I really like:

- Geometry Wars
- Call of Duty
- Gears of War
- Super Meat Boy
- Halo

Umm tonnes of shit really. I used to play RuneScape online as well haha. If I get an xbox again any time soon I'll let you know :-)