Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamers?
im ze gamer! i have a couple games on steam. not many. WORMS RELOADED. you can friend me, maybe we have some games we can play together. LewisisGOD, my steam name.

WORMS RELOADED!! Omg I have that on my computer. I gotta study this Steam thing you people are talking about.

Samis Wrote:I gotta study this Steam thing you people are talking about.

sir, you MUST get out from under that rock.

I play video games, not as much as I used to though.

Mostly just Dark Souls these days.

Haha, I need to get worms reloaded again, got worms mayhem though Tongue

KJ1989 Wrote:My Xbox360 is out of action so I can't play for a while >,<

But games I really like:

- Geometry Wars
- Call of Duty
- Gears of War
- Super Meat Boy
- Halo

Umm tonnes of shit really. I used to play RuneScape online as well haha. If I get an xbox again any time soon I'll let you know :-)
Hah! I used to play Runescape too. That was my MMO addiction; everybody gets one, lol.

ManicLewis21 Wrote:im ze gamer! i have a couple games on steam. not many. WORMS RELOADED. you can friend me, maybe we have some games we can play together. LewisisGOD, my steam name.
Will do. :biggrin:

Skyrim has pretty much stolen my life.
Currently rocking a level 51 Argonian sneak thief.

Also Armored Core V comes out today ( hopefully they didn't balls it up to bad)

Tyke Wrote:Hah! I used to play Runescape too. That was my MMO addiction; everybody gets one, lol.

I was a Dual Mod though :-P Seriously added to my addiction being able to ban and mute people hahahahaha

KJ1989 Wrote:I was a Dual Mod though :-P Seriously added to my addiction being able to ban and mute people hahahahaha
Reeeaaally? Hahah. I once had a lot of fun when I found out how to avoid the censor, back when it was really strict. I made a new free account just to run around and spam swear words, then joined a mod's friends chat and got myself temp-banned. Rolleyes