Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamers
XRIMO Wrote:My only beef with XII is that it did not feel as epic as many of the previous FF's. I felt Vayne was a weak villian, he was outshined by Dr. Cid, and I still can't figure out what Venat's motivation was. There was just something missing.

i have to agree with you on that... but i still love this game because the final fantasy serie was just falling to a circle... there was no big improvement in the stories and that only came worse with the passage of X to X-2... i think that although the game had somethings that could have been better explored it brought the necessary change.
i just hope that final fantasy XIII will be able to leave us satisfied and still have a great and matured story like final fantasy XII had.Wink

Yup, I totally agreeXyxthumbs . I can't wait for XIII. I'm actually more excited for the other game, FF versus XIII, it looks amazing! I'm sure the developers at square are doing their best to make sure Final Fantasy stays at the forefront of video games in terms of graphics, story, characters, and music.

XRIMO Wrote:Yup, I totally agreeXyxthumbs . I can't wait for XIII. I'm actually more excited for the other game, FF versus XIII, it looks amazing! I'm sure the developers at square are doing their best to make sure Final Fantasy stays at the forefront of video games in terms of graphics, story, characters, and music.

i shore hope so otherwise there will be some rolling heads on the floor muahaha :tongue: (just kidding)

I'm playing UT3 and Halflife 2 at the moment

currently I'm following an IT education and from the 100 I'm 1 of the 6 that don't play WOW. the half of them started playing 2 months ago and after they started playing they didn't do anything else than playing during class. only 5 will make it to the next semester

it's funny how one game can change people that much
it's also funny to laugh at people who called me nerd at the stert of the year and now get kicked from school

Well since i have been away for sometime now i have been able to get some more games added to my computer. (LOL.. You should see all the email I would send to my self with address to games I wanted to install on my computer and try.)

Here is a list of all the games I am currently playing and yes I said currently:
(Online games free to play)
Fiesta
Flyff
Rappellz
Guild Wars
Holic
Luminary
Mabinogi
Mythos
Sealonline
Solstice
Shaiya

(Pay to play)
FFXI

(Offline Games)
Spore
Pokemon Diamond (DS)
Pokemon Dungeon Darkness (DS)
Runefactory (DS)
Mario Kart (Wii)

Im a tad addicted to WOW. I play on Kor'Gall and have a lvl 33 Troll Mage. Its my first char

I use to play Dr. Mario while in the bathroom doing morning biz but now with the lappy I am busy doing other things there.

Not much time for games anymore...

I don't play games much any more even though I have loads of time to spare Big Grin.
If I can be bothered I will play Guitar Hero though.

Last game I played though was Portal and it was crap, completed it in 3 hours if I remember correctly.