Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamers
Well, it's more exciting than it sounds:

Phoenix Wright is a series in which you play the part of a defense lawyer in court cases (almost always murders). You solve the crime, find the killer, and (usually) clear your client's name. It's a very exciting series for the Nintendo DS, and as I said before: Best damn series evar.... of it's kind xP

hahaah
I used to play...
tibia
diablo II
RoseON

I currently play WoW.
talnivarr or bronzebeard anyoneSmile?
add my MSN if you play on they servers Smile
or if you just play WOW feel free to add me Smile
x

i played lineage2, rfoline, mu and EvE...

but know the only one i'm interested is the age of conan...
i do hope it will bet WoW.

I played Ragnarok Online in the day (on EuphRO). But, my pc died and they dont have a mac version. I really want to get back into it though.

I love any/all fantasy console games, especially Final Fantasy.

brandel Wrote:I played Ragnarok Online in the day (on EuphRO). But, my pc died and they dont have a mac version. I really want to get back into it though.

I love any/all fantasy console games, especially Final Fantasy.

The final fantasy series is genius, I love it Confusedmile:

Smurlos Wrote:The final fantasy series is genius, I love it Confusedmile:

Yes, yes it is genius. Glad to see another Final Fantasy Fan :biggrin: !!!

XRIMO Wrote:Yes, yes it is genius. Glad to see another Final Fantasy Fan :biggrin: !!!

*jumps up and down* unfortunately I only got into it a few years ago. I don't really play computer games - I spend more time online, working or at uni, but I've completed FF7 and FF9 and loved them both. I'm at the beginning of FF8 and have been for over a year now - have not had time to persue that yet although people tell me by far FF8 is the best one so that's a shame, hopefully I'll get to play it over the summer before I skoot off to Germany for a year.

And for that reason, I still only own a playstation one :biggrin:

Smurlos Wrote:*jumps up and down* unfortunately I only got into it a few years ago. I don't really play computer games - I spend more time online, working or at uni, but I've completed FF7 and FF9 and loved them both. I'm at the beginning of FF8 and have been for over a year now - have not had time to persue that yet although people tell me by far FF8 is the best one so that's a shame, hopefully I'll get to play it over the summer before I skoot off to Germany for a year.

And for that reason, I still only own a playstation one :biggrin:

Yeah, FF8 is pretty good (I love the opening movie), its not the best in my opinion. My favorite is FF7. If you can, you should definitely play FF6, it is amazing for a 2-D game, you can find it on Final Fantasy Anthology for PS1, along with FFV. You can pretty well play FF I-IX on the PS1 except for FFIII.

I didn't like FFX when I first played it, but its grown on me now. FFXII is fun to play, but I find the characters boring... so if you ever get a PS2, pick up FFX before FFXII.

Now I'm waiting impatiently for Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy versus XIII, and Final Fantasy: Dissidia.

XRIMO Wrote:Yeah, FF8 is pretty good (I love the opening movie), its not the best in my opinion. My favorite is FF7. If you can, you should definitely play FF6, it is amazing for a 2-D game, you can find it on Final Fantasy Anthology for PS1, along with FFV. You can pretty well play FF I-IX on the PS1 except for FFIII.

I didn't like FFX when I first played it, but its grown on me now. FFXII is fun to play, but I find the characters boring... so if you ever get a PS2, pick up FFX before FFXII.

Now I'm waiting impatiently for Final Fantasy XIII, Final Fantasy versus XIII, and Final Fantasy: Dissidia.

i have to disagree with you on that!! :tongue:

Although i like FFX i think FFXII is more mature and has a great background story to it.

has you can guess i'm a FFXII Lover :biggrin:

Ang Wrote:i have to disagree with you on that!! :tongue:

Although i like FFX i think FFXII is more mature and has a great background story to it.

has you can guess i'm a FFXII Lover :biggrin:

My only beef with XII is that it did not feel as epic as many of the previous FF's. I felt Vayne was a weak villian, he was outshined by Dr. Cid, and I still can't figure out what Venat's motivation was. There was just something missing.

Anyway, I was expecting more from XII. Its still an amazing game and I think people should play it, but its not high on my favorite FFs list is all.