Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gamers
Ok, I have decided to post something. I don't know how many of you can actually relate to this topic, but the more the better. Today we will be talking about any games online/offline you may be playing.

Well, I am currently playing Everquest (Xegony Server), I just got back on UO (Free Server), ROSE Online (Free Server), Ragnarok (Free Server), Silkroad, Flyff, Guild Wars and those are the online games. Offline I am playing Loco Roco (PSP), Y's (PSP), Rogue Galaxy (PS2).

If anyone else plays online games or just interested in knowing more about them, let me know. I am a gamer by heart. I have played WOW and FFXI so I am allowed to talk bad about them. :tongue:

(*Glances over at the smilies area and wonders what all the smilies are doing in that big huddle.... Ideas running though head*)

Anyways, I love to play RPG's and if I can find a good free MMORPG... Well, thats cloud 9 for me. So I guess RPG's would be my cloud 8 3/4. :tongue: :tongue:

Anywho, lets see what you play... Leave a reply down there... *points down*

hey i play ff games on a regular basis, but i have recently started to play WoW and i am totally addicted... :o(

so do you still play WoW...? and if so what lvl and class...and horde or alliance..?

anyhow talk soon...

Nah, I don't play WoW or FFXI anymore. I have moved on to Everquest and I am having fun. Although I wouldn't mind getting back on WoW and playing I don't feel like paying to play it. Of course its prolly a lot better now since I playied it. I was playing during the beta, so I have to deal with all the bugs and had to stop... jot down my position and all that fun stuff.... Now they have other people to do that :biggrin:

The one game I sometimes play is Runescape against my family. lol. Sometimes I go on www.pogo.co.uk.

yeah i think they have managed to sort out all the bugs now, there's obviously the occasional one butnow i'm totally hooked, there are so many races on there now, back in the beta days how many races were you up to? i think there are now 4 to each faction...

which is cool... anyhow if you do start to play again give us a shout... Smile

I like my SciFi so first got into online gaming about 3 years ago with Star Wars Galaxies. I'm really into RP so have stuck with that as I've heard that it allows the most open ended RP of many around.

Have been thinking of trying out WoW on the free download trial though....wanna see what the hype's about! Wink

An irregular Guild Wars player. Have all 3 chapters - And getting GW:EN, havent played in a couple of months though as had to format Hard Drive - just havent reinstalled it yet.

Wouldnt touch WoW with a barge pole!

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:An irregular Guild Wars player. Have all 3 chapters - And getting GW:EN, havent played in a couple of months though as had to format Hard Drive - just havent reinstalled it yet.

Wouldnt touch WoW with a barge pole!

I love Guild Wars... I reserved it so I could play beta and I was there when Gwen was running around killing everyone at the last moments of beta... I just recently got the other two expansions due to me not having a good job till recently. I will be getting the other expansion... I cant wait.

Udabar Wrote:I love Guild Wars... I reserved it so I could play beta and I was there when Gwen was running around killing everyone at the last moments of beta... I just recently got the other two expansions due to me not having a good job till recently. I will be getting the other expansion... I cant wait.

The beta sounded like a lot of fun... I hadnt heard about it until after release though.

GW:EN aint far away now... I'm looking forward to GW2 too. Just hope the original GW chapters don't completely empty out though... would still like to get through them all.

am i the only elder scrolls fanatic then?