Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games like Oblivion
Does anybody know of any games like The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (but not Oblivion 'coz I've already got that) which are large-scale RPG's but which are not online ?

I can't be doing with things like WoW where you have to PAY to play ... I figure once I've bought the game, that should be enough - added to which I prefer playing against my computer than other flesh 'n blood opponents ... that's just me Confusedmile:.

Any ideas ??

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

CoH!!!
I know you said you don't want games which you have to pay to play but City of Heroes is AMAZING! I recently got it and I'm addicted! The first month costs 9.99 and every month after that is 7.99 (this is because you can also buy the game boxed so when you buy it online you have to pay the boxed price).

Not only do you get City of heroes but you also get CoV (City of Villains) so you can be a Villain or a hero, you get to chose your own archetype and powers and costume and its like *DROOLS*

Yeah I bought a copy of CoV before I realised that you had to pay to play it online ... and I did install it and run it as it comes with one of those "30 days free" offers, but for some reason - I guess either my graphics card or similar wasn't up to it - it just DIDN'T want to work on my PC, which just added weight to my belief that I'm just not meant to be playing these games online Cool.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!