Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Games people play
Ok have yet to see this so with everyone saying they play games and such. So for me I seem to play a lot of the face book games from time to time and have an EQ account as well(MPG)

I used to be a huge fan of cityVille until they added some ridiculous requirements to expand your city and have fun at the game .. it was pretty much a necessity to pay money, so I was like F that and left the game ..

meh, not so much into games. i would rather go outside, strap on a board, and get towd either across something or up something so i can go down something. i do have a wii, and play that every once in a blue moon.

im addicted to solitaire on my ipod. every day im playing it. dont even watch tv somedays because im so busy trying to beat my best time and score lol

Roller Coaster Tycoon was my ultimate game when I was in high school and in early years of college. My little brother and I were huge fans of Roller Coaster Tycoon.

We raced home from school every day to play Roller Coaster Tycoon. We competed with each other. Helped each other. We went nuts after we managed to unlock new challenges.

Beautiful time.

I also played Puzzle Pirates for 2-3 years religiously when i was in college. The game helps to add more stress actually. It's fun but stressful.

Nowadays I only play Scrabble.

P.S: I only like Chris Sawyer's Roller Coaster Tycoon 1 & 2. Dislike the 3rd from Frontier Developments.

Pokemon! I was a Pokemon fan, from yellow version to platinum version, I'd played them over and over again (I bet you guys don't hear about Pokemon very much, coz as I knew, westerns are not very interested in it.) But now I rarely play game, maybe they don't suit me, maybe I got tired of games.

On Facebook I played Be A Tycoon and ran a cartel for 2 1/2 years. Transfer my team over to Top Tycoon, a similar game, and renamed the team from 'Fair Traders' to 'Hawks'. love the game.

Also play Farkle and Scrabble a lot on my iPhone.

I'm a big fan of Uno (including some variants).

I play Mario Kart and Fire Emblem on my 3DS and Skyrim on my PS3 every once in a while. I don't play much, but it helps me relax a bit when I do.

I play anything if I am bored. Angry Birds to Dark Souls to Minecraft. Even flash games at kongregate.com.