Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming
Any of you gamers? if so what games do you play? Genre or titles will do Smile I personally play smite, league of legends, CSGO, and more how bout you all?

If you haven't found it yet, there's an entire gaming related subforum. Check it out if you haven't yet. Confusedmile: I personally play tons of things.
All Open world sandbox games; minecraft, terraria, starboard, etc
Most RPGs, medieval and modern; diablo, borderlands, etc
Puzzle games; portal 1 & 2, LBP, etc
I play pretty much anything
I don't usually play MMOs but I would if I had good friends to play with Haha

Hmmm... Well I used to play Star Trek Online...but kind of fell out of playing it... Pretty much when I want to do games I like to play old stuff like Super Mario 3, Mario Kart...which reminds me I need to order another SNES controller..
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Check ebay thats were I got my last one to play some NES Tetris

Yup, that's where I got mine...but they only had one in stock that didn't ship overseas at the time..
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

Mostly L.O.L. like you Tongue, a bit sims 3 and hopefully 4 in some time, simcity (only the new one), thinking about buying City skylines and Anno (2070 and 2205), and if i'm bored AF then minecraft can be ok Wink

I havent played minecraft in forever I never installed it on my new pc if you like LOL have you ever tried smite? imagine your typical MOBA like LOL but its in a 3rd person shooter point of view

There's actually an existing thread discussing about this, but oh well.

I play RPG and MMORPG most of the time, with focus on the later. Some of the recent games that I played were Ragnarok Online (both versions) and Tera Online. Currently, I'm looking forward to the release of the open beta test of Tree of Saviour.

oh there is already a post about this? oops, well I guess a new one doesnt hurt?

I'm an avid gamer and have over 600 games spanning from Atari to PS4

My favorite to play though, NES mostly platformers and RPGs

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ4Cx4_1zEdYPXp4qICU1M...zdHCuJze7A]