Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gaming
I wouldn't say I am a hardcore gamer, I probably play for just a few hours each week. Over the years though I have built up quite a collection. Still playing Witcher 3 on the PS4 at the moment. I know I'm a bit late to the party in this regard, but my next purchase will be Fall Out 4.

I do love playing the older titles though, even today. The nostalgic side of me loves them!

Some games I own are:

The entire Tomb Raider series (I have played and completed every single game available on Playstation)
Uncharted 1,2&3- what an epic game series this has been, can't wait for the fourth.
The Last of Us (ps3 and ps4 version)
Most of the Call Of Duty series
Most of the Crash Bandicoot series (the original 3 were the best)
Rayman 1,2&3
Croc 1&2
Heavy Rain (love how this game can unfold so differently each time you play it based on your decisions. And what a storyline the game has!)
Witcher 3- for similar reasons to Heavy Rain. I haven't played the first two however.
Dying Light
Grand Theft Auto - Again, the entire series. Loved the latest one in particular. San Andreas was genius aswell!
Watchdogs
Thief
The Gran Turismo series.
Worms Armageddon & Worms World Party (bloody awesome multiplayer games)
Timesplitters 2 (another fantastic game to play with your mates when you've had a few drinks Smile )
Medievil 1&2 (again, genius for it's time and has had be playing for hours through the years. The combat and puzzle combination are brilliant)
The original Sonic the hedgehog games, 1-4 (Sonic & Knuckles) especially.

I do own others but these are the ones that stand out to me. Used to play A LOT more when I was younger. Now I either don't get the time or just don't have quite the same zest for gaming anymore. So more a casual gamer now.

Just got Star Wars Battlefront ,only played the training missions so far but it looks and plays amazing, just hope the online game is fun

i had an atari in the late 70s. Does that count as gaming?

Cridders88 Wrote:The entire Tomb Raider series (I have played and completed every single game available on Playstation)

I really like the newer series, can't wait for the newest one to hit PS4 (stupid XBone exclusive early release)

Uncharted 1,2&3- what an epic game series this has been, can't wait for the fourth.

Love these and also can't wait for 4, Drake is a cutie btw

The Last of Us (ps3 and ps4 version)

Amazing game, played PS3 years ago, and Just played it again on PS4, Just don't like the ending so much.. Wish Joel didn't have to lie.

Grand Theft Auto - Again, the entire series. Loved the latest one in particular. San Andreas was genius aswell!

It's like you read my mind

The Gran Turismo series.

This series is like crack

I just got the new Tony Hawk game and haven't played it, but love the series.

I also recently got Splatoon but haven't played.

But for classics in my rotation recently

Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Mega Man 2
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night

I have Tony Hawks 2, again, a great game to play with some mates Smile. We used to spend hours on the Hangar map Smile

I prefer the older Tomb Raiders, but the new ones are pretty good too.

I'd rather Joel hadn't lied too. Ellie wanted to die to have the chance of saving mankind.

It appears we have similar gaming tastes Smile. And yes, Drake is pretty cute :biggrin: