Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangbangs?
Ekwarph Wrote:Why that? Is it surprising that some people might like it?

I officially retract my accusation. I guess I was in a bad mood. My apologies. Gangbang away!

im just jealous your all finding 5 and 6 guys to gangbang away with - I'd just like the option lol...it hard as hell in Yorkshire to find 1 gay guy never mind a harem, I can see why it would be fun to join in but I couldn't if I had a partner their too...that's even to weird for me

Have you tried a sex club, Matty? Are you really interested anyway? Or are you just a romantic at heart?

gradytt Wrote:Haha I am not a heavy drug guy at all. Poppers and marijuana are my choices and thats it

Not sure that marijuana is the drug of choice to have a good banging... Doesn't it make you too mellow?

princealbertofb Wrote:Not sure that marijuana is the drug of choice to have a good banging... Doesn't it make you too mellow?

It really only relaxes me which helps during penetration and allows me to give up to my top.

Ah, right, Grady, you wouldn't need to have a hard on to be penetrated... that's the top's job.

MisterLove Wrote:I wouldn't mind bottoming for the right tops (4 maximum).

A man has to know his limits!

Wade Wrote:I officially retract my accusation. I guess I was in a bad mood. My apologies. Gangbang away!

So, should we gangbang now?

Ekwarph Wrote:So, should we gangbang now?

Thank you for reading between the lines of my bitterness: I really just was sad that I hadn't been asked yet.

wadez isn't bitter!