Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangs (Why is it getting so bad these days??)
marshlander Wrote:Depends whether you went to boarding school ...

Does a Special needs School for behavioral problems count, it was a boarding but I was what you call a day boy and the school was government founded??

Do you know Swindon too, it's a really high class place to live lol??

I live near Bath nowadays but Bath is the poorest City in the west country, funny little place Bath is. The centre of the city is really high class but if you go just a mile away from there the city gets really poor and run down, really cheap place for smack Bath is lmao!

sweetlad86 Wrote:Yeah that was just because it was in Scotland hehe jj.....

Marshland "JJ" sands for Just Joking BTW!!

Remybussi

sweetlad86 Wrote:Marshland "JJ" sands for Just Joking BTW!!

Remybussi
Sorry, I thought we were all in a light-hearted vein, although I did think twice about posting. Didn't mean to be offensive. Maybe I should have thought thrice ...

I have cousins who live in Swindon, but it's a place I'm more likely to go through than stop in, so I don't really know it at all. I've been to Bath a few times. Last time I was there was for some work for the literature fest a few years ago. I remember staying in a lovely house belonging to someone on the committee. I not only managed to set off the burglar alarm, but it was the only place where I've had a police helicopter train a spotlight on me as I've walked along the street Cool

No worries dude lol!

Well I'm dissapointed in you all, where is the ranting and raving... Firedevil

any other forum and their would be tonnes of people calling gangs all manner of things and complaining about them then doing F A to help the situation Roflmao.

We're more socialized than that Cardy Astrosmiley2!!

We dont get gangs here much...paramilitaries keep the lil fuckers in line :biggrin:

Phil! Wrote:We dont get gangs here much...paramilitaries keep the lil fuckers in line :biggrin:

:eek: Spiny Rofl Spiny :eek:

Nowt says NO GANGS! like a few blown out knee-caps Wink

If sidearms were legal here I would have one like that Smith and Western that of Dirty Harry's lol!

[Image: dirtyharry.JPG]

Rolleyes