Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gangs (Why is it getting so bad these days??)
The problem is that the authorities are wimps. no one in power will bother to stand up to the idiots who are ruining life for the rest of us. I mean really, it's like the politicians, bureaucrats, and police officers are giving gang members blow-jobs. they're simply sucking up to the yobs instead of challenging them. On those rare occasions where someone does stand their ground against the gangs, then the person standing up to them gets arrested and charged by the police and the gangstas/wannabe gangstas get off scott free. The law is so hypocritical and two-faced.

I've heard of a case where a homophobic gang picked on a couple of gay lads and when the police arrived they simply listened to the homophobic gang members who said that the gay guys were apparently picking on them and the sad thing is they took them seriously and told the gay guys not to proceed with their complaint against the gang because they would be prosecuted even though it was blatantly obvious that the gang members were the ones doing the bullying.

It's just absurd. I mean, if the police officers used their senses and their brains it'll be obvious who's lying and who isn't and who the perpetrators and victims are (and who's in a gang and who's not), but they're so ignorant. They can't be bothered to think or they're too scared to fight these gang members which is why they continue to flourish.

The only punishment for the worst offenders is hard labour or hard imprisonment. But we're too soft on them which is why they continue to do as they please.

I am sick of yob rule. Let's give power back to the real people and shoot these twats. Knifes and guns aren't so funny or cool to them when they're on the receiving end.