Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay!
This is going to be short but if someone could give me some input I'd be helpful. Why is it that every straight man feels the need to use the word gay every five mins as a insult I can't stand it I'm getting. So fed up

It's to boost their own confidence in their own straightness.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

I've been putting up with it for like 6 months now my brother and one of my friends say "that's gay" about 20 times a day and my brother is constantly telling my that my friends are. Hot I'm getting so fed up

Not every straight man does that, but I definitely have heard it too often. Honestly, I've been there too. The way people talk is part of a culture, unfortunately. Most people don't say things like that out of disrespect. It's just what they say because it comes out naturally. If you want someone you know to stop talking like that, just inform them of why it is wrong. You have to interrupt a habit if you want it to go away.

I am pissed off because everyone says I'm straight. As a kid I was trained to fight by the leader of the Irish Republican Army, my Uncle John. As was our custo then, he taught me telepathically. I learned to shoot gracefully and never miss a target. I joined the marines and scared the shit out of 3 drill instructors who were not trained telepaths. they always followed the wrong line of sight and I hit tem from the other side. Never trust a telepath. we mislead you with our eyes. Mine are green and people can see them. But that is not where the next punch is coming from.

I still wear jeans, pullovers and leather jackets. I smoke Luckies continuosly and pace constantly like I am on guard which is exactly how I always feel when outside For reasons known only to God, I stand there yelling at people that I'm gay and they still don't believe me. I am too watchful and alert to be gay. I was about the best exhibitionist I ever met. I fucked guys in amazing locations with great views then disappeared into smoke. We were there. They blinked, we were gone. Hit and run fucking feels great. Keeps me feeling young. Combine that with no interest in money or acquisitions and you feel you can do anything. I still have outer body experiences.

I sound like a fruitcake but people insist I am too manly to be gay. I can remember how many straight guys I had sex with. They all said I was very manly and enjoyed being fucked by me. I was glad to oblige. I wonder why gay guys don't take over the marine corps. I have memories of orgies at camp LeJeune that still make my teeth chatter, Hard male bodies copulating in every configuration you can think of.

Read my thread on bare knuckle fighting. Use it softly and they will never mention the word gay to you again. Challenge them to pronounce FLOCCINAUCINIHILIPILIFICATION and use it correctly in a sentence. A little verbal abuse sometimes scares assholes who annoy you.

Ellisloves Wrote:This is going to be short but if someone could give me some input I'd be helpful. Why is it that every straight man feels the need to use the word gay every five mins as a insult I can't stand it I'm getting. So fed up

In case you didn't notice, the human species is a joke.
At my high school kids also used the word "Jewish" as a pejorative. Humans are just unfit for life. Get over it, there is no such thing as hope. Either develop a sense of dark humor about it, or pick some sort of escape outlet like reading or skiing,

There was a Margret Cho joke about how a straight man's dick is unclean and gamey and how they just don't know that dick can git like that if you don't clean it. Anyway she goes on to tell that the reason they don't know is because they have never sucked a dick or they haven't sucked a dick in "awhile." And you should go and see the rest of her acts about "straight men" she dated that where gayer than a glory hole in Elton john's bath house. So in a round about way i hope this helps you understand that their just trying to enforce their sexuality

Ellisloves Wrote:This is going to be short but if someone could give me some input I'd be helpful. Why is it that every straight man feels the need to use the word gay every five mins as a insult I can't stand it I'm getting. So fed up

DOOOOOOOOON'T WORRY

I use this too... It's ok it's only words. Give the word no meaning and it becomes meaningless that's whay I'm fine with calling people on COD faggots u.u

Yeah it's just frustrating because I know no one cares that I'm gay but that's what I Am and the word rly doesn't bother me exept for the fact that people I'm around use it way too much he'll I say things are gay but I don't use the word meaning stupid... I wish people could just say "stupid" when they think something is stupid and not gay

Honestly, you should just ignore it. People are going to call others gay (I do, even though I'm gay) and there's nothing you can do to stop them.