Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gay Bars/Clubs
Personally from my experiences they are disgusting and a bit seedy although it may just be the area where I live but I doubt it. Even some of my other gay friends tend to avoid them like the plague unless they get dragged out. I don't go out very often but when I do go out I tend to stick to straight clubs and pubs if I want to have a good time.

Zet Wrote:I've never been to a gay bar, but I am not that into the bar seen either. Loud music (Got REALLY sensitive ears), people humping dancing, full of buffoons and morons. Ratter the pub scene where you just drink some beers and chat with your mates on a booth and just having a jolly good time. :tongue: But as said that is just me

This ^
Also I love beer n.n

Zet Wrote:I've never been to a gay bar, but I am not that into the bar seen either. Loud music (Got REALLY sensitive ears), people humping dancing, full of buffoons and morons. Ratter the pub scene where you just drink some beers and chat with your mates on a booth and just having a jolly good time. :tongue: But as said that is just me

I concur :-)

I've never been to a strictly gay club/bar, but I always pictured them like a really cool place. I don't know, maybe I've watched too many episodes of Queer as Folk :biggrin: So, you are saying that's not it, huh?

So you have never been but you are confident enough to say all of these other gay people are buffoons and morons? Whatever.

expectations for a corner pub in NAmerica would be different from the UK but some would measure up. The recession has closed some pubs bars in the denver gay bro but they were the type of place you could figure most people were gay and lived near by.

Never been in a gay bar or club. I prob never will as I don't think it's my thing at all.

I have been to many many many gay clubs/bars I no longer go WHY? you may ask....
making music louder does NOT make it better and every club/bar has music so loud you can damage your hearing not to mention most of them are full of two types of people. clicky little bitches who think they are better that everyone else(and are not) and the ones who are looking for sex and only sex.
At 51 been there done that and besides I have a wonderful man who loves me who I met right here on this site and do not need the drama or games of the club scene.

If you wish to do the club thing go for it it is just not for a real man who wants more than just a quicky or to be snubbed by a pretty/petty little queen

East Wrote:So you have never been but you are confident enough to say all of these other gay people are buffoons and morons? Whatever.

No... I was pointing out the bar scene (overall, straight that is, as from my experience) in general :p
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hello,
Back when i first entered a gay bar i was absolutely petrified because i felt like fresh meat... New on a scene where no one knew me and looking back on it i was right to be like that because i quickly made friends with 40 people of which 38 of them got dropped because they wanted to get in me pants and not think of me as an outsider which showed how half of them were pissed as a newt or drug fucked and didnt really care.... With regards to clubs i found this also quite a tense atmosphere however it was a better reaction because of the darkness and seeing the way things were made it more fun... I disagreed with paying an entrance fee almost as much or more than a drink price and to be honest now ive been going in them for almost ten years i dont worry much now as i have the attitude like me for wqho i am and know me as a friend or just dont bother at all... The problem with bars and clubs is you pick the wrong one at the wrong time and you could find yourself in a place you dont want to be in but you pick the right one at the right time and its the best night you have had in ages

Kindest regards

zeon x